• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

6-8, 235 lefty. Geez.

I’m sure the potential is there but this was only 2 months ago.

HS rising junior who is that tall may not have the arm and shoulder muscles to move those long arm bones very fast. As he physically matures, he should add velocity. He may weigh 25 pounds more when he gets to Wake than he does now.

If you’re itching for Wake baseball content this guy has been posting several things with the Deacs over the last few days. Coach Moose is the best.

Related, it looks like freshman Cam Nelson may actually try to pitch at Wake in addition to CF. It’ll be interesting to see how many innings he gets (if any)

Last edited:
If you’re itching for Wake baseball content this guy has been posting several things with the Deacs over the last few days. Coach Moose is the best.

Related, it looks like freshman Cam Nelson may actually try to pitch at Wake in addition to CF. It’ll be interesting to see how many innings he gets (if any)

good call, anyone know his relationship with the staff? looks like he runs some sort of academy.

i peeped johnny aiellos name in one of the vids, is he joining the staff as a grad assistant now that will craig graduated?

also cole roland sighting so it appears he is not in prison

That’s a garbage glove if it falls apart that easily.

I like Josh’s new haircut though. Looks very fresh.

Back