• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

Last year, everyone (including our own fans) doubted WF baseball.

This year, everyone is jocking WF baseball, just amazing how the program's perception has been transformed.

This creates a completely different dynamic. Will be interesting to see how WF handles being the team with all of the expectations.

FWIW, feel like all of the hype is legit, and mostly has been earned, but just feels weird as a long-time WF fan.

This year, everyone is jocking WF baseball, just amazing how the program's perception has been transformed.

This creates a completely different dynamic. Will be interesting to see how WF handles being the team with all of the expectations.

FWIW, feel like all of the hype is legit, and mostly has been earned, but just feels weird as a long-time WF fan.
#WaitAndSee until we know our BA in ACC play. Definitely optimistic we can increase our BLOOP rate.

Attachments

• 200w-2.gif
    200w-2.gif
    828.1 KB · Views: 24
I hope you are right pal. Getting to Omaha is hard, really hard.

Deacs are surely stacked, but it’s a seriously hard schedul.

I'm hoping to fly and not drive this year. It was nice having my own car there though. Car was result of it being a last minute decision last year. Not knowing when you'll leave is a huge factor.

I'm hoping to fly and not drive this year. It was nice having my own car there though. Car was result of it being a last minute decision last year. Not knowing when you'll leave is a huge factor.
This last point is the big issue for me. I will likely look into driving.

I found Ubers to be pretty sparse in Omaha particularly if you do not stay downtown.

I found Ubers to be pretty sparse in Omaha particularly if you do not stay downtown.
I had the opposite experience - no problem getting Ubers/Lyfts to and from Council Bluffs and super cheap compared to most other cities I’ve been in.

Booked flights and hotel. Flying Southwest and staying at Hilton Doubletree downtown Omaha. Anybody have experience with that hotel?

Back