• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

With no other attrition, WF would have one ship to offer to a grad transfer.

can't make this up. a houston baptist transfer

In case you’re wondering - he scored 18 pts, 3 assists, 3 rebounds in 40 minutes against us

Danny Manning has now completed the best unintentional troll job in modern history by landing that transfer. I’m glad I’ll get to think about that loss every time this guy checks in for us in our 20 loss season next year.

with that transfer i'm gonna just be done. no offense to the player. i'm gonna be out though

and considering the fucking stupidity going down on the manning negotiations thread, what's the point

Sarr is gone as well and dont be shocked if Chaundee leaves as well.

Mr no sauces called Manning being back next year, what was your prediction on that again netflix??

Mr no sauces called Manning being back next year, what was your prediction on that again netflix??

Chaundee and Mucius aren’t leaving. Sarr, Neath, Ody, and Ish are the ones to worry about.

You're a fucking idiot. Have you noticed any big coaching changes since the coronavirus outbreak? You have no sources. The truth is money and authority is out of Currie's hands now. Prior to the outbreak, there were actual meetings between Currie and Manning's representatives. The plan was to fire Manning, and things beyond Currie's control happened. Stop pretending you know shit.

I really feel bad for those kids, as much of a Wake die hard fan i am i wouldnt blame any of them for leaving.

Sarr is gone as well and dont be shocked if Chaundee leaves as well.

Do you have an inside source on this? Obviously things can change, but this is what Sarr said yesterday to a euro hoops site regarding returning for his senior year, “Studies have always been very important to me, it’s something that my parents really emphasized; it is always good to have something that you can always get back to in the future. It can be a handicap for some people that don’t have the funds to go college, so if I am in the position to be able to be successful, I feel the responsibility to get things done.”

http://www.eurohopes.com/news/6300/eurohopes_interviews_olivier_sarr

Back