• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke - Time to Break the Streak

Poorly worded sentence. Your density obviously rubbing off.

U r arguing something that has no pertinence to why people are frustrated with DT. It's his entire mental make up. He's a mental midget and has no fortitude or toughness.

Oh, I am just as frustrated with Devin as other posters seem to be. And, it seems, for similar reasons. I just don't think we should run him out of town. That's all. He's ours, support him.

I mean, I fucking despised BOO ROBINSON; I fucking hated Chas McFarland and 94% of the baseball team, but he's ours.

Exactly. Your post began with "No foot off of the gas.".....to which I responded "Teams that strive for greatness don't let up."

You stated that Duke had not let up, and I agreed with you that they hadn't...and wouldn't.

Oh, fair.

Forced myself to watch that whole thing. So painful.

Keep telling myself that it will make it that much sweeter the next time we win at Cameron.

Oh, I am just as frustrated with Devin as other posters seem to be. And, it seems, for similar reasons. I just don't think we should run him out of town. That's all. He's ours, support him.

I mean, I fucking despised BOO ROBINSON; I fucking hated Chas McFarland and 94% of the baseball team, but he's ours.

Devin is gonna do whatever Devin wants. If this caustic, self-loathing, insufferable at times msg board hasn't run him off yet, then nothing we say here tonite will change that. And fuck Chas McFarland too.

Devin is gonna do whatever Devin wants. If this caustic, self-loathing, insufferable at times msg board hasn't run him off yet, then nothing we say here tonite will change that. And fuck Chas McFarland too.
Nobody gives a fuck about what we have to say.

I mean, giving up a "career night" is pretty much par for the course at Wake Forest.

If you want to lecture an ignorant noob-fan about basketball, just go ahead and PERSONAL MESSAGE plama.

DM

- We have to handle pressure better, we have enough guys with experience to handle it better (i.e. press)
- Got to do a better job of guarding guys, we had some guys have a career night tonight
- We've got to do more than we did tonight, we didn't provide any form of resistance in any part of the game
- (2nd half) we didn't do enough

No, phan, I'm not at all sure that you "get it". I think you are in denial. 30 games into the season and this team is getting worse, not better.

Yeah, see, though, the way the season works, is you play easy, out-of-conference games first, and then you play the more difficult, ranked, conference teams next! Remember Delaware St.?

MW

- It was their sr. night so we knew they'd be agressive, we did a bad job of competing and not enough effort
- Pitt we just played harder, it just comes down to our effort and the way we compete, it's a matter of who plays the hardest
- Every team in the ACC (re. BC) is good, every team can beat another, we have to come out with more energy and play as a team and play hard.
- I wanted to come out aggressive (why did you make your shots), but it wasn't about making shots it was about making stops

Got complacent after locking up the coveted 11 seed

Back