• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke - Time to Break the Streak

On the contrary. I think K's teams are playing just like Bob Knight taught Coach K how to have his teams play....smart and with total intensity. You aren't playing against your opponent. You are playing against your ultimate potential.

Teams that strive for greatness don't let up. They play every minute of every game with 100% intensity, as if it's the last game they will ever play and they are 10 points behind with three minutes to go.

Well, Bob, just to remind you, you were responding to this post -- a post about how duke might have taken their foot off of the gas because they were forty points up in the second half.

No foot off of the gas. We're playing slightly better, they aren't playing quite as well. That comes with being forty points up, I suppose.

So who's going to listen to the DM radio show tomorrow night to hear what more he says about a 40+ point beat down??

Just throwing this out there....ND lost by 30...was down 35 with 5 min. left.

They lost, but at least they were close to breaking even after halftime.

Ahhh some good ole fashion Buzz logic "we almost won the second half". At least Danny won't embarrass himself during the presser tonight.

They should forfeit the rest of the season after this. What a waste of funds and space.

There was no pride out there tonight. They let dook score at will. Let the walk-ons finish out the season. What does it matter now?

LOL, do you even know what a "straw man" is?

Poorly worded sentence. Your density obviously rubbing off.

U r arguing something that has no pertinence to why people are frustrated with DT. It's his entire mental make up. He's a mental midget and has no fortitude or toughness.

Med school friends. I hate them

That's even worse. I watched a Duke game with a fellow med stud one time. She was the typical I-don't-know-anything-about-basketball-but-Duke-is-supposed-to-win fan ever. Luckily, they lost. Even then I couldn't handle a second round.

Back