• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 7: Florida Gators - Wednesday 7:15 ESPNU

Wow….way to show up crowd. Sometimes I’m embarrassed to be a Deac!

As expected, Wake is going to get points tonight. Hope Boopie’s ability to get into paint creates some open 3s.

Feels like our guys are playing much better and harder but Florida is hitting their threes. So I guess it's the opposite of some of our games so far.

Well marsh missed easy rebounds and buckets on 2 straight possessions. At least we got one though!

Daily reminder that we need to close the upper deck to the Joel for these non Tobacco Road games

We’re playing very well, the difference so far is 3 point shooting. Hopefully it evens out.

I am a conditioned wake fan. I am extremely uneasy with how we are playing. More so than if we were getting destroyed.

Thus far out rebounding them and only one turnover. Start mixing in made threes and feel good they can get this W.

The rebounding is the bright side so far. But wow their buckets are much easier

Back