• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ VT (10/14), 3:30PM on ACC Network

I'm officiating a wedding today at 4:00. I'm on the fence about whether or not I should try to avoid any scores a until after and watch the whole game this evening, or go ahead and end my misery early by keeping up with it as it goes along.

I'm officiating a wedding today at 4:00. I'm on the fence about whether or not I should try to avoid any scores a until after and watch the whole game this evening, or go ahead and end my misery early by keeping up with it as it goes along.

“I now pronounce you man and — NO! Tackle him! Take him down! Wrap up!!”

I mean, it doubles as good advice for the wedding night.

Great question. I was busy during the Tech game and was planning to watch it afterward but I was glad someone spared me by showing me the score. Maybe check the score before the ceremony and after the ceremony. If it’s still close don’t check during the reception and watch when you get home.

Great question. I was busy during the Tech game and was planning to watch it afterward but I was glad someone spared me by showing me the score. Maybe check the score before the ceremony and after the ceremony. If it’s still close don’t check during the reception and watch when you get home.
I had a conflict last year during the Louisville game. My plan was to watch it when I got home. Thankfully my nephew was wise enough to let me know not to bother.

Hey all, just wanted to bump Blogger So Dear's podcast one more time before gameday. Listen here for all the analysis, keys to the game and predictions.

I listened to this last night as I watched the Stanford-Colorado 4th/OT. Sure "It's Not Just a Mitch Griffis Problem" but he makes every problem with the offense exponentially worse. I get the argument that he needs more time, but he's not a functional QB when he does have time. I don't think you all even mentioned the Mitch Pitch. That would be considered a monumental brain fart if he was a reasonable QB. But he's not so it doesn't even stand out among his bad plays and decisions in one game. Put any other QB who has started for Wake under Clawson back there and you wouldn't argue there's no chance Wake breaks 30 this year.

I did a wedding the same day as the Wake Duke game in 2016 (Carney’s 3 TD game as a freshman). But the grooms family was family friends with the Carneys, so the game was on during all the pre-ceremony stuff. Only missed the last half of the 4th quarter when we had it in hand.

I did a wedding the same day as the Wake Duke game in 2016 (Carney’s 3 TD game as a freshman). But the grooms family was family friends with the Carneys, so the game was on during all the pre-ceremony stuff. Only missed the last half of the 4th quarter when we had it in hand.
I think this will be the last time I commit to a wedding during football season. Anyone who I am close enough with that I would want to do their wedding no matter what would also know me well enough to not schedule it for a fall Saturday.

I waited to commit to this one until after the schedule was released and I knew I wouldn't miss a home game.

On a positive note, I’m taking five six year old girls for pedicures, bowling and the Sugar Factory today/tonight, so you will all be spared from me asking why Griffis is still playing through the entire game thread.
I’ll take the baton from you and be sure to represent well as we know how this is going to play out. UGLY!

I think this will be the last time I commit to a wedding during football season. Anyone who I am close enough with that I would want to do their wedding no matter what would also know me well enough to not schedule it for a fall Saturday.

I waited to commit to this one until after the schedule was released and I knew I wouldn't miss a home game.

If you’re counseling a couple, you can put it like this. “I know you’re eager to set a date but we need more time to know you two are ready to spend your life together. Unless you can find a venue for August. That works. Or maybe a Friday wedding?”

Is Griffis going to break 200 passing yards today?

Back