• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ VT (10/14), 3:30PM on ACC Network

How stout is VT’s Defense?

middle of the road (ish)

If you believe SP+, very slightly better than WF (51st in the country vs. 53rd for WF). If you like the following chart (which, unlike SP+, is not adjusted for competition), slightly worse than WF. Either way, better than our first four opponents and not (nearly) as good as Clemson.

F8AfuPTWoAEw7m9

Combining the last two posts: Wake's starting center, @thatguy2016, was Zach Tom.

I'll duck for cover after this one: KW3 had 3 carries for 11 yards that day.
ugh

2019 was my first visit to Lane Stadium. Very cool gameday experience, but I was about to take swings at a couple of VT fans on my way out...

ugh

2019 was my first visit to Lane Stadium. Very cool gameday experience, but I was about to take swings at a couple of VT fans on my way out...
On Clawson's radio show, he mentioned that Death Valley and Lane Stadium are very hard places to play, but the Clemson fans are pretty hospitable and diplomatically said the Tech fans are very "passionate."

The weather here in NC is a cold rain. Not sure if that'll extend up to Blacksburg, although it should all be out of the area by noon.

Back