• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

that dude knows how to stuff a stat sheet

he played in the worst conference in college hoop (along with FDU...won the conference regular season and tournament over FDU) but he did a lot of everything.

good assist rate, rebounds, blocks, steals, fouls drawn...again in the worst conference in the country.

Also just turned 23 years old

Yeah I'm in on this guy. 2nd best player in the NEC behind Cohen per KP.

Dude does a lot of everything. With a smaller role I think he could be extremely effective. Blocks shots and also gets other teams in foul trouble.

The more I watch Boopie, I think the main knock on his game in HS had to be how small he was. His highlights are filthy, but he also looks about 12 years old (baby face, not tall, and slight build). I think he's put on a little size in the last couple of years at CMU. He's still small, and that's always going to be the case... But that doesn't really concern me for a college PG.

We'll just need to be bigger at the 2 and on the wing.

He would be a nice sort of one and done guy to have.

we need to move into Merrimack's home gym while we are at it.

1200 of only your best fans allowed inside

we need to move into Merrimack's home gym while we are at it.

1200 of only your best fans allowed inside
That’s too big. The ideal situation is like 50 students and a couple dozen super rich boosters. Imagine a show choir performing in the multipurpose room of an assisted living facility. That’s the aesthetic we need. Throw in a coach who needs his mom to drive him to work after 9pm, and then baby got a stew going.

BJ Mack from Wofford (big PF) announcing his landing spot tomorrow

Back