• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

oh, honey.

I got into a short debate a decade or so ago with a girl-colleague at a party who insisted that all of Duke's players were smart because Duke is such a good academic school. She said it wasn't debatable that Duke didn't get smart players.

I countered and then realized it wasn't worth the fight at a party - a work party at that.

I got into a short debate a decade or so ago with a girl-colleague at a party who insisted that all of Duke's players were smart because Duke is such a good academic school. She said it wasn't debatable that Duke didn't get smart players.

I countered and then realized it wasn't worth the fight at a party - a work party at that.

Same girl would probably argue that all of UNC-CH's players are idiots.

Yes, Duke does everything The Right Way. Dickie V has said this for 3 decades, so it must be so.

bucky lands a 7' center out of the portal from Baylor and a 4-star transfer PG from utah state

I think they're talking about Wisconsin, but Bucky is also a hot name on the coaching carousel (Samford's coach)

Yes but I’m going to need buckets to let us know whether he’s shilling for his boy Bucky, whom he has mentioned eleventy billion times, or speaking of Bucky the Badger

I am including Kasean Pryor on this thread because he started at NW Florida State JUCO, which is where Forbes coached for three seasons (they went 62-6 when he coached there), and Forbes maintains deep connections there (WF played a tournament there during the 2021-22 season). Pryor started at center for a very good USF team (25-8; won the AAC regular season title) and was very productive for the Bulls. Pryor can shoot the three (35% on over 100 attempts).

Back