• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is that??! (Cain Ad)

HuskyDeac

Reaction score

That's your campaign ad? Really? How can his team think that was a good idea?

Yeah. That guy is his team.

"we need youuuuuuuuu"

sounds like he was having a stroke.

also, i just downloaded that song for my ringtone

Holy shit that cant be real. WTF is up with him taking a drag off a butt at the end? Watching ugly, old irreleveant white guys smoke isnt going to make anyone contribute or vote.

ETA: I liked Kenan Thompson's "If you order it, Pizza Will Come" slogan a lot better.

Last edited:
lol i also love the slow-mo creepy smile on Cain's face. he's like a comic-villain.

this is awesome. the drag on the cig is perfect.

I am in awe of this man. Have you all seen his other videos? His 9.11 tribute where he shows the planes flying into the building while singing God Bless America??

I bust out laughing when he took a drag off the cig and then Herman turns towards the camera. That was great. I mean, it's different. Very different. But this crop of Republicans is a bit different. Anyway, I thought it was awesome.

250+-+exploitable+grin+lulz+meme+photoshop_template.jpg

it's a web ad so they aren't paying to put that on tv anywhere. Big difference between what's on the web and what's showing in primetime.

The drag at the end was truly a WTF moment.

"whoa whoa, a joke? hell no, man, did you even see it? that shit wins elections, son"

Back