• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is that??! (Cain Ad)

I'm waiting for the point where Romney just loses it and goes "REALLY, AMERICA? FUCKING REALLY?"

6a011570daf0d9970c0133f41c868f970b-800wi

I posted this awhile back. Cain is the Sharpton of this race. He was never in it to win it, just to speak at the convention and boost his party cred and maybe get a TV show out of it down the road. But Romney has that difficult of a time gaining traction with the base and now Cain is a legit contender who could carry the South if Perry doesn't step up. Even if Romney wins, Cain could be the obvious VP choice.

Well, that settles it, I'm voting Cain. This flower commercial is amazing.

His entire plan is the equivalent a Hollywood starlet nip slip, and I can't fault him for that.

At least the song is catchy.

What the hell is going on in the flowers commercial?

Herman Cain is doing a great job at continuing to be relevant, something many new candidates often fail at in the primaries.

He has determined the image he wants to convey, one of I'll do what I want so quit telling me how to live, and thus far has done a decent job of expressing that sentiment. For someone with far less money than his competitors, it is these type of YouTube ads that are essential to getting his name and message out.

The longer Cain stays relevant, the greater Romney's odds grow of winning. Cain has 0% of winning the nomination. No moderate will vote for this clown, and I don't even think there's enough dumb conservatives to vote for this guy.

Colbert is going to be pissed. Copyright infringement all of the place in that first ad. Colbert already is America....not possible for Cain to be America too.

518xqOKEJBL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Back