• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What skill would you implant Matrix-style into your brain?

Which skill?

• Total voters
Didn't you start this exact same poll a while ago, only with "mad stock market skills" as one of the options, which garnered 80% of the vote?

Didn't you start this exact same poll a while ago, only with "mad stock market skills" as one of the options, which garnered 80% of the vote?

Jesus, I have absolutely no recollection of this.

OGB's memory > *.

I went with extreme sports. Making big time dough professionally would sure as hell beat sitting at a desk drafting pleadings. Xgamesdamo would be big time.

Inspired by another thread... how f-ing awesome would it be if you could implant a skill similar to distributed computing? Read/Study while you sleep? BAWSE

It would be multitasking to the extreme.

I would live under a shroud of constant fear if stonz somehow gained expert fighting mastery. A dictatorship would soon follow :bowdown:

totally accidentally put this on the hit and run thread and almost had a heart attack

Languages? Would probably be my last choice.

Went with golf, but fighting or extreme sports would take some serious consideration. Chef would be pretty baller as well.

I picked golf but would prefer to be an actor.

I would live under a shroud of constant fear if stonz somehow gained expert fighting mastery. A dictatorship would soon follow :bowdown:

totally accidentally put this on the hit and run thread and almost had a heart attack

:laugh: I saw that..good delete.

guitar for all the reasons outlined above.

i already play the guitar with appallingly mediocre skills. it would be freaking sweet to be the absolute best.

If guitar hadn't been written in such an overwhelming way (rival the best in the world), I wouldn't have picked it. However, you can make tons of money if you're among the best guitarists in the world. None of the others offer that opportunity.

If guitar had been written more like the golf one, I would have picked languages. Learning a language is hard work and to be able to become natively fluent in 3 at the drop of a hat would be amazing. In my line of work, it would likely make a huge difference in terms of my salary and being in demand as well.

Back