• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What was your first car?

Not mine but very similar. Also had KC lights and often rolled with no doors. $3,400.00 i think.

IMG_0102.jpg

Midnight Blue 1990 Chevy Lumina Eurosport. It was a badass passenger car with a spoiler, and front wheel drive, which meant I could do donuts in reverse.

1994_chevrolet_lumina_sedan_euro_rq_oem_1_500.jpg

'92 Explorer aka 'The Exploder'

1991 Pontiac Sunbird. Bright blue with my older brother's Greatful Dead and Phish stickers on the back windows.

280px-GDDancingBears.jpg

Same for me, but red. And without the Dead and Phish stickers

My first car was a gift from a salty old man down the street who was always meddling in other people's business. He left me the car in his will, and man, his kids were pissed off.

552.jpg

1972 Gran Torino Sport

1997_honda_accord_coupe_lx_6300041422061365902.jpg

Black 97 Accord Coupe aka "The Black Knight"

fucking loved that car and sometimes wish I still had it.

had those fresh tinted windows with slight mirror tint (not the obnoxious full mirror look). sick.

1986 Chevy Nova. It was essentially a Toyota Corolla rebadged as a Chevy and about $2K cheaper.

2000 Toyota 4Runner; I was the oldest of 3 so my parents bought it new so it would last through all 3 of us.

We sold it when we moved to VA for a 2000 Silverado. After my freshman year at Wake I bought a '97 explorer and after since the summer after my 1L year I've been rocking a '99 Tahoe.

Beautiful 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. Died a horrible death on the interstate three years ago -- this is a stock photo, though:

Jeep_3.jpg

1986 Ford Tempo. They were so shitty that I can't find pictures on the internet. All I could find was this 1988 model, and it still just doesn't look right without the hood up.

Ford-Tempo.JPG

2001 Nissan Pathfinder

rg_640.jpg

Now I own a 2012 red subaru impreza wagon.

All this mustang love is givin me mad #feels. Sent an email to my dad to see what's up with the Mustang; might need to try to bring her home one of these days.

It was a really cool car that was intended for some old geezer gearhead who would admire it in his garage and wipe it down with a diaper rather than a teenager who needed to drive it everyday and lived in the south and knew nothing about repairing cars, but I do miss it. It went to a better home.

Back