• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which Team Will Finish Last in the ACC? CORRECT ANSWER: BOSTON COLLEGE

In this year's ACCT, the 12 seed will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember 1 shot of the crowd behind a basket, and there was a guy at the top of the lower bowl, and there wasn't a soul for 8-10 rows below him and no one else in his section in those 8-10 rows. Maybe all the fans were in the upper deck last night.

All 7,600 of them?

VT up 47-45 on FSU with 10.2 seconds left. Could really shake up the polling results!

EPIC choke by the Hokies. Might just be Florida St's year.

Tech led 40-25 in the middle of the second half, and 46-37 with 80 seconds left (which is really close to a Bill James-approved safe lead).

They Missed 5/6 FTs down the stretch, in addition to the front end of a couple 1 and 1s before they even reached the bonus.

Last edited:
Lol nevermind. Some poor kid for VT missed 2 FTs, FSU races down the floor to hit a 3 for the win. 48-47 FSU, final score.

Peace out, Seth.

Maryland up 21-12 early over BC. Terrell Stoglin has to be a lock thus far for POY, right?

That's a weird way of spelling Mike Scott.

But seriously, I like his chances for first team all-ACC.

Maryland up 21-12 early over BC. Terrell Stoglin has to be a lock thus far for POY, right?

Just becasue Ginyard has left Carowhina doesn't mean he shouldn't be considered for POY.

Last edited:
Zeller's gotta have a pretty good shot I'd think. Tied for 3rd in PPG, 2nd in RPG, and 1st in FG% (ACC games, only) for the best team in the conference (that also happens to play on Tobacco Road).

That's a weird way of spelling Mike Scott.

But seriously, I like his chances for first team all-ACC.

UVA is in serious trouble to even make the dance. If they can't do that, I'd expect it to be Zeller.

UVA is in serious trouble to even make the dance. If they can't do that, I'd expect it to be Zeller.

Wouldn't really say they're in trouble.

They will go either 3-2 or 4-1 in their remaining games, finishing with either 9 or 10 ACC wins. At absolute worst, they finish 8-8 in conference and 21-7 overall.

It would have to be an epic collapse for them not to make it.

No one is going to win POY besides Mike Scott unless he tanks. It's not even worth talking about.

It'll be Scott or Zeller. Zeller is picking up steam lately, despite his fail against Duke. Snaer is a big shot-maker, I hope he sneaks onto first team.

I just realized that after the WFU game, Georgia Tech is now 301st nationally in turnover %.

Our backup PG who plays 12 minutes per game has a turnover rate of 35.8%. I had no idea that was even possible. Good thing our starting PG only turns it over on 23.5% of his possessions.

Just shoot me now. We're going to be the worst team in the worst ACC in history. Just go ahead and mail me my paper bag now.

I just realized that after the WFU game, Georgia Tech is now 301st nationally in turnover %.

Our backup PG who plays 12 minutes per game has a turnover rate of 35.8%. I had no idea that was even possible. Good thing our starting PG only turns it over on 23.5% of his possessions.

Just shoot me now. We're going to be the worst team in the worst ACC in history. Just go ahead and mail me my paper bag now.

At least you live in Europe and don't have to routinely watch the awfulness. That's how I comfort myself about the state of wake basketball at least.

At least you live in Europe and don't have to routinely watch the awfulness. That's how I comfort myself about the state of wake basketball at least.

I watched the first half of the GT@WFU game live, and decided to just go to bed instead of watching another half of that "basketball" game.

Unfortunately, with www.espnplayer.com / vpn + Watch ESPN app ... I can watch replays of nearly every game the next day with no problem. This has not helped me cut down on my drinking though. There's not enough alcohol in the world to make this GT team anything but the very darkest of comedy.

I watched the first half of the GT@WFU game live, and decided to just go to bed instead of watching another half of that "basketball" game.

Unfortunately, with www.espnplayer.com / vpn + Watch ESPN app ... I can watch replays of nearly every game the next day with no problem. This has not helped me cut down on my drinking though. There's not enough alcohol in the world to make this GT team anything but the very darkest of comedy.

Explain please.

Update after the mid-week games:

Currently:
VT: 3-8
WF: 3-9
BC: 3-9
GT: 2-9

KenPom Proj.:
VT: 5-11
GT: 4-12
WF: 4-12
BC: 4-12