• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who should start at Quarterback against Virginia Tech?

Who should be the starting Quarterback in two weeks against Clemson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see how joining a college program for 3 years is a better alternative for international talent than playing in their home country and eventually signing with an MLB club.

Found it interesting the Clawson clearly states, "It's become pay for play". I say we give him $5-6M and see what he can dig up in January. Lord knows we have the facilities in spades.

That attempt is underway
Oh yes. I've gotten phone calls and emails already and am attending some event Friday before the NCSU game to help the cause. I will contribute but just don't have Uncle Bob $$$. It's going to take a TON more than I can offer.

Why can’t Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist pair up with Clawson for a QB Lab?

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Last edited:
*Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist

Just for you BBD

Oh yes. I've gotten phone calls and emails already and am attending some event Friday before the NCSU game to help the cause. I will contribute but just don't have Uncle Bob $$$. It's going to take a TON more than I can offer.

Not many have McCreary $$$'s but the key is to get as many as possible to contribute what they can.

Unfortunately we have too many fans/alums who think only the McCreary's, Shah's, and Flow's should be stroking checks.

And more often than not these fans/alums are first in line to bitch and moan when the W's aren't there.

Or if we pay him anything. Does he have any NIL deals/cash?

Back