• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be our QB in 2024? or Hank Bachmeier (BSU/LT) is a Deac!

Yeah. That was insane.

In a game last night, the 6A game, the commentators said a DL commit to UGa would be on campus this weekend to enroll and start practicing.
Hecklinski’s left tackle is doing the same thing, enrolling at UGA on Saturday. Didn’t know you could do that

Hecklinski’s left tackle is doing the same thing, enrolling at UGA on Saturday. Didn’t know you could do that
Yeah. That's strange. I checked to see if they have a winter session but it doesn't look like they do.

Can't say I'm a fan of video review in a HS football game.

Especially if they spend 5 minutes to get it wrong.

Its amazing how they have a freaking rules official for high school football. Like I said yesterday, its amazing how well this production is compared to anything NC produces. Its actually quite embarrassing to be honest.

Edit: and its free, unlike some of NC televised sports

Maybe I just saw a bad angle…but it certainly didn’t look like he needed to throw off his back foot at all. That makes me nervous
I saw 1 play where he was in a pistol set, and took 2 steps forward after the play-action. Threw incomplete, but it was very similar to what Hartman excelled at

Edit- It was right before he got posterized

Real gunslinger pick by Hecklinski. Running left, throwing right, and a linebacker picked it with a nice toe tap. Walton down 17-14 after Milton scored off two turnovers.

In a game last night, the 6A game, the commentators said a DL commit to UGa would be on campus this weekend to enroll and start practicing.
Hecklinski’s OL who is committed to UGA is apparently moving in on Saturday. Only 3 days between your high school state championship and starting college is pretty wild and has to be a crazy/hectic time for these players and their families

Hecklinski with a pick six saving tackle after a bad throw.

Hecklinski could be great but has a lot of work to do to improve basic fundamentals. Way too much throwing without planting when he didn’t need to.

Ya it is clear he is not used to facing this kind of pressure and coverage. Looks like he can be a great player but not sure he will immediately overtake Kern or Bachmeier.

Ugh, this dude stinks. Hopefully, we have better options. Big game choke job. 3 INTs.

He obviously has a lot of talent but he looks to lack some serious awareness. Granted, he's a kid, but I was expecting more outta him. Throw that damn ball away

Back