• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be our QB in 2024? or Hank Bachmeier (BSU/LT) is a Deac!

Interesting that the Nebraska head coach said adding a decent QB is $1M - $2M in NIL funds.

Is KJ Jefferson trying to transfer up to CFP contender? Or just getting the bag? If the latter then sign me up for a big drop.

Grayson McCall also makes a ton of sense for us honestly.

Is this where we get all excited about a bunch of options then find out we're only $800k short of being able to get any of them?

Is this where we get all excited about a bunch of options then find out we're only $800k short of being able to get any of them?
Money will not be an issue is what I have heard/believe to be true.

how many years of eligibility for brosmer?
He's played 3 seasons at UNH (2019, 2022, 2023). So I would assume at least 2? But he has stats from one game in 2020 on their website, so :noidea:

He's listed as a JR on their website. Biomed major, gotta think we have a great pitch there.

I would assume he is a grad transfer either way
He's played 3 seasons at UNH (2019, 2022, 2023). So I would assume at least 2? But he has stats from one game in 2020 on their website, so :noidea:

He's listed as a JR on their website. Biomed major, gotta think we have a great pitch there.
Four years plus summers should be time enough for him to graduate in December. That would be the best scenario. He enrolls in grad school at Wake in January and goes through winter workouts and spring practice.

Four years plus summers should be time enough for him to graduate in December. That would be the best scenario. He enrolls in grad school at Wake in January and goes through winter workouts and spring practice.
Do you know what state is next to New Hampshire? Massachussets. And do you know who went to college in Massachussets? Dave Clawson. That's right - Williams College - undergrad genius school for non-athletes and people who don't want to have any fun. Williams College has had Presidents named Ebenezer Fitch, Zephaniah Swift Moore, Protik Majumder, and Maud Mandel, the latter two of which are modern era. No one knows the Northeast corridor like Dave Clawson.

he enrolled in January 2019; he's been there 5 full years

Back