• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be our QB in 2024? or Hank Bachmeier (BSU/LT) is a Deac!

Do you know what state is next to New Hampshire? Massachussets. And do you know who went to college in Massachussets? Dave Clawson. That's right - Williams College - undergrad genius school for non-athletes and people who don't want to have any fun. Williams College has had Presidents named Ebenezer Fitch, Zephaniah Swift Moore, Protik Majumder, and Maud Mandel, the latter two of which are modern era. No one knows the Northeast corridor like Dave Clawson.
Then he should offer Thor Griffith.

Ebenezer Fitch? Sounds like the name of a character in a Washington Irving novel.

As noted above, Brosmer was #1 in the FCS in passing yards (3449) during the 2023 season.

According to NCAA FCS stats, he was also:

#29 in completion %: 64%
#4 in completions/game: 26.64
#26 in passing efficiency: 145.94
#2 in passing TDs: 29
#1 in passing yds/game: 313.55
#1 in total offense: 325 ypg
#39 in yards per pass attempt: 7.53

As far as I know, no free source computes a QBR for FCS QBs.

UNH ranked #6 in FCS scoring offense at 37.5 ppg.

UNH has a strong tradition in football, especially considering its relative isolation and small recruiting territory. Both Chip Kelly and Ryan Day played at and then coached at UNH, though only as assistant coaches.

Last edited:
Coastal Carolina’s Grayson McCall entered portal yesterday. 6’3” 220 lbs and from NC. I’d pursue him to be a 1 yr bridge.
Was in the portal last year as well before coming back.

Is Will Howard Ohio State bound? Seems like top choice.

As noted above, Brosmer was #1 in the FCS in passing yards (3449) during the 2023 season.

According to NCAA FCS stats, he was also:

#29 in completion %: 64%
#4 in completions/game: 26.64
#26 in passing efficiency: 145.94
#2 in passing TDs: 29
#1 in passing yds/game: 313.55
#1 in total offense: 325 ypg
#39 in yards per pass attempt: 7.53

As far as I know, no free source computes a QBR for FCS QBs.

UNH ranked #6 in FCS scoring offense at 37.5 ppg.

UNH has a strong tradition in football, especially considering its relative isolation and small recruiting territory. Both Chip Kelly and Ryan Day played at and then coached at UNH, though only as assistant coaches.
My kids went to the URI-UNH game this year and they each think this kid is a potential stud for Wake. They’re 9 and 11, but they’re also sports junkies, so mildly reliable opinion.

What did they think of Griffis vs. Kern and Santino?

My kids went to the URI-UNH game this year and they each think this kid is a potential stud for Wake. They’re 9 and 11, but they’re also sports junkies, so mildly reliable opinion.

Might have better talent evaluation skills than .... never mind.

Back