• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be our QB in 2024? or Hank Bachmeier (BSU/LT) is a Deac!

I mean even like game 7 nobody on here was like "man Griffis is gonna lead us to the promise land!"

The people who thought Marucci was a legitimate QB option are way more deranged than anyone who ever thought Griffis could be our starting QB.
That's ridiculous.

It's sad some of you all still feel compelled to defend Griffis and that you all just trusted Clawson instead of your eyes. I'd like to believe Wake fans can move past "well he must be good in practice."

The people who thought Marucci was a legitimate QB option are way more deranged than anyone who ever thought Griffis could be our starting QB.
Listen here, you son of a bitch...

1701455473155.png

I don't remember any Griffis defenders on here. This was not a [Redacted] situation. Unfortunately coach was the only one who couldn't see what everyone could see.

And forgive us for asking for Mooch. It was the highlight of the season and he didn't get another shot. Going back to Griffis was the ultimate boner poison.

That's ridiculous.

It's sad some of you all still feel compelled to defend Griffis and that you all just trusted Clawson instead of your eyes. I'd like to believe Wake fans can move past "well he must be good in practice."

lol speaking of ridiculous, who is this even arguing against

I don't remember any Griffis defenders on here. This was not a [Redacted] situation. Unfortunately coach was the only one who couldn't see what everyone could see.

And forgive us for asking for Mooch. It was the highlight of the season and he didn't get another shot. Going back to Griffis was the ultimate boner poison.
I saw a group of guys dress up in Rocky Balboa robes from Rocky II for Mooch after that game and it was for nothing!

I don't think there were any real Griffis believers beyond the Georgia Tech game. There were just some that believed he was the best of a bunch of bad options, which seemingly included Clawson.

I do think if Kern doesn't get hurt in the VT game, he takes over the rest of the season and this whole narrative is very different. And I do think it's perfectly legitimate to criticize Clawson for clinging to Griffis through the Clemson and VT games.

I don't think there were any real Griffis believers beyond the Georgia Tech game. There were just some that believed he was the best of a bunch of bad options, which seemingly included Clawson.

I do think if Kern doesn't get hurt in the VT game, he takes over the rest of the season and this whole narrative is very different. And I do think it's perfectly legitimate to criticize Clawson for clinging to Griffis through the Clemson and VT games.
You know there was a poll for the Clemson and Vtech games and 40% voted to continue to start Griffis over Kern?

You know there was a poll for the Clemson and Vtech games and 40% voted to continue to start Griffis over Kern?
And as I just said, I think it's perfectly fair to criticize that in hindsight.

But beating the point into the ground isn't really doing anything at this point. He's already in the transfer portal.

lol speaking of ridiculous, who is this even arguing against

The people arguing against me.

I made a joke that awakegirl’s kids had more reliable opinions than people who had believed Griffis was the best QB option.

Yeah who is arguing against you?

WRS’ post you quoted, for example, was not arguing against you.

Back