• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Willing to take on a few Hoops Bets @ 17.5

Richmond game is big for me. And probably an outlier.

Congratulations on the "big" win. :golfclap: I had planned to spend an hour or two (excuse me, a minute or two) this afternoon deciding how to spend my soon to be realized new found wealth, buuuuttttttt I guess I'll have to wait a while longer.

:popcorn:

Congratulations on the "big" win. :golfclap: I had planned to spend an hour or two (excuse me, a minute or two) this afternoon deciding how to spend my soon to be realized new found wealth, buuuuttttttt I guess I'll have to wait a while longer.

:popcorn:

thanks. I watched it from about midnight to 2. crazy comeback. Liked what Cav brought to the table. Wish he could get just a little lift though. Coron with timely 3s. And Codi with Marc Bellinelli sized balls. All that said, really poor execution most of the game. Won only because the Richmond point went down with an injury.

Codi knocking down 2 free throws down 2 to send it to OT was good stuff. Kid is a gamer.

I counted this as a loss, but I still feel comfortable. I see no more than 5 wins in the future (and even if I am off by 3, I still win!) Go you folding Bzdeliks! The longer your with Bzz, the worse you are. Also, we have a history under Bzz of not keeping up with our competitors as they progress, we regress. (see the last 10 games of Every Bzz season, not just at wake).

There are 5 ACC teams probably worse than Richmond - 6 games against them. We also have Notre Dame, FSU, and Clemson at home. If we go 2-1 heading into the ACC schedule I'd say Jaybone's in pretty good shape to finally get that gimp suit Gaybone's been begging him to buy.

There are 5 ACC teams probably worse than Richmond - 6 games against them. We also have Notre Dame, FSU, and Clemson at home. If we go 2-1 heading into the ACC schedule I'd say Jaybone's in pretty good shape to finally get that gimp suit Gaybone's been begging him to buy.

Just looking at the schedule it's hard for me to see more than 7-8 ACC wins. Especially given [Redacted]'s inability to win on the road. 3 of those 6 "easy" games are on the road. I would guess we pick up 1 or 2 of them and then get 5-6 at home.

Kenpom had us beating Richmond by 1 by the way.

Not that hard to do given the quality of opponents. Impressive nonetheless especially for an OT game.

17.5 in the regular season will be close. Projected at 17 right now...7-11 in the conference.

Does 17 save [Redacted]'s butt? It shouldn't but I am afraid it will....

Does 17 save [Redacted]'s butt? It shouldn't but I am afraid it will....

My gut tells me no. It sounds like there are people on the BOT who don't completely buy the shit that Wellman and Co. keep pushing.

Wellman might be able to sell them on 19-12 and 9-9 in the ACC but anything less than that I think just won't cut it.

Someone at Wake has to realize that it's important to get both of our revenue sports heading in the right direction as we kick off a 1 billion dollar fundraising campaign.

Also, funny how UVa hired a real coach and are now ranked in the top 25, whereas we hired a LOSER and are still picked to finish 13th in the ACC. Same year, different outcomes.

Same year, different outcomes, from precisely the opposite footing. WF is the team that should have easily gotten a top quality coach when you consider the preceding 10 years of basketball.

Back