• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Willing to take on a few Hoops Bets @ 17.5

Yeah but KP is 10 for 10 because of that injury to the Richmond player. No way Wake wins that game otherwise.

It was because Richmond was stalling with 6 mins left and CMM stepped up, not due to injury.

CMM did step up. But if their point guard was not injured, the stall would probably have worked. The other possibility is that Mooney went to the stall because of the injury to his PG. Either way, that injury certainly had an impact that resulted in the game going to overtime.

Have we seriously not played a true road game yet this season? It's mid-December!

Have we seriously not played a true road game yet this season? It's mid-December!

We've been so dominant on the road in conference play the past few seasons there is no reason for us to get any early season experience on the road.....yep, that's it....

Road games, to god-damned hell with road games! We don't have any road games. In fact, we don't need no road games. We don't have to play any stinking road games, you god-damned goat, you cunt.

Nice win. Be curious what are record is against the kenpom spread for the year. The big surprise to me so far this year is cav. Contributing more while still remaining relatively cold from 3

I was expecting two losses out of the last five games, but... But in any event, I think 8 conference wins is still a bridge too far for a Buzz coached team.

Yep, it's gonna be tough to go 7-11 and win a 1st round ACC tournament game.

I don't think the ACC tourney counts in the bet. I too think I'm fucked. I think I beat PH and lose all the 17.5 bets. But who knows, I think the ACC is pretty weak at the bottom.

KenPom still has Wake around 17 wins. It doesn't account for our incompetence on the road though.

I think we get six or seven more wins not including the ACC Tournament, though I wouldn't be all that shocked if we just get two more.

The problem with Wake is we play all the good teams at home and all the bad teams on the road which pretty much turns out to be a giant FU to us.

The problem with Wake is we play all the good teams at home and all the bad teams on the road which pretty much turns out to be a giant FU to us.

Yeah, that's going to be a problem. I went with 14 wins this season and I saw nothing yesterday to hedge my bets. You extend the defense against CMM and Williams and we have nothing. Travis was damn near invisible when Xavier revved it up.

Well, giant FU to [Redacted]. For a competent coach, that's the ideal schedule in year 4. Unfortunately, [Redacted] isn't building squat here.

If you look at our first 11 ACC games, 4-7 would be everything breaking our way. 2-9 is likely. 1-10 is possible.

Why are Bz teams so terrible on the road? I know road games are tough on lots of teams but damn, it's unreal how bad Wake has been on the road. It's gotta turn around at some point. Maybe with all the terrible teams we play on the road this is the year? I wouldn't count out jaybone just yet.

Back