• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013-2014 Fantasy Football Thread

Damn, Julio went for $31 in my league, and I thought that was real low....I had already blown my wad and couldn't fight for him, so either 31-33 is the norm, or you got a steal as well....

Yeah it was a steal. His pre-drfat value was like $55. The only real guy I overspent on was Cutler, because it was getting low on decent QBs. Spent $10 for him when his value was only $2.

10th pick in a 12 team league:

QB CAM
RB Arian Foster
RB Demarco Murray
RB/WR Giovani Bernard
WR Randall Cobb
WR Hakeem Nicks
D/ST Ravens
K Seabass

BE Tavon Austin
BE Matt Schaub
BE Bryce Brown
BE Knowshon Moreno
BE Darrius Heyward-Bey
BE DeAndre Hopkins
BE Johnathan Franklin

I'm being offered Brandon Myers (TE) and Lance Moore (WR) for Greg Olson (TE)

My other receivers are:
Larry Fitzgerald
Pierre Garcon
Josh Gordon
Michael Crabtree

I have Olsen and Pettigrew as TEs.

I'm inclined to take the trade - Olsen and Myers had very similar stats last season. Gordon will be back after 2 games, but I need to dump crabtree and Lance Moore seems like a reasonable replacement. FWIW, the league starts 2 WRs and has a flex position in which I'm starting a RB. Thoughts on this trade?

10th pick in a 12 team league:

QB CAM
RB Arian Foster
RB Demarco Murray
RB/WR Giovani Bernard
WR Randall Cobb
WR Hakeem Nicks
D/ST Ravens
K Seabass

BE Tavon Austin
BE Matt Schaub
BE Bryce Brown
BE Knowshon Moreno
BE Darrius Heyward-Bey
BE DeAndre Hopkins
BE Johnathan Franklin
You are missing a very important handcuff.

First ever keeper league. Who should I keep out of this grouping? Gotta be MJD, right? Is it always this bad?

ghq25nb.png

Honestly TW, depending on the draft positions, I'd consider either MJD or the Seahawks D. Everyone else on the roster is meh. Maybe Jackson? And no, it's not always this bad.

Just got back from the WFU game and got through the auction auto-draft with the following (12 team, standard scoring):

P.Manning
A.Foster
C.Spiller
M.Colston
K.Thompkins
J.Jones (BAL)
T.Gonzalez
Packers D
M.Bryant

bench
I.Redman
M.Schaub
L.Hankerson
Z.Sudfeld
A.Brown (NYG) (who just tonight broke his leg... awesome)

Honestly much better than I was expecting to see, and imo only weak on WR. Among others on the waiver wire I see LaFell, Hartline, Sanu, Heyward-Bey. Not much of a fan of Jacoby, Hankerson, Brown (obviously). Any of those obvious upgrades worth acquisition bids and resetting the waiver priority?

Honestly TW, depending on the draft positions, I'd consider either MJD or the Seahawks D. Everyone else on the roster is meh. Maybe Jackson? And no, it's not always this bad.

Good call. Did not even notice the Seahawks D in there. Was too busy looking at the Bill D, Peyton Hillis and Jacob Tamme. LOL.

I guess this is last years team that was drafted by the guy I replaced. What a loser. My 20 team league was better than this.

8-Team PPR league (QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, D/ST, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN)

QB: Tom Brady
WR: Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, Dwayne Bowe, Torrey Smith, Antonio Brown, Tavon Austin
RB: Arian Foster, Marshawn Lynch, MJD, Demarco Murray, Daryl Richardson
TE: Brandon Myers
D/ST: Cincinnati

Tried to get 2 more guys to join, but they couldn't commit or didn't want to do a pay league.

I'm pick 8 in a 10 team PPR league and don't know who to target at 13.

Assuming AP, Martin, Charles, Foster, Megatron, Spiller, Forte, Richardson, McCoy, Lynch, Rice are gone. I'd like to go RB-RB if possible, but the options will probably be Graham, Morris, SJax, Bush, Chris Johnson, Dez, AJ Green (and others). I'm hoping either a QB or one of these later options go before 13 so I'll be able to nab one of the guys in the original list, but getting stuck with where to go at 13 if those guys are gone.

I'm pick 8 in a 10 team PPR league and don't know who to target at 13.

Assuming AP, Martin, Charles, Foster, Megatron, Spiller, Forte, Richardson, McCoy, Lynch, Rice are gone. I'd like to go RB-RB if possible, but the options will probably be Graham, Morris, SJax, Bush, Chris Johnson, Dez, AJ Green (and others). I'm hoping either a QB or one of these later options go before 13 so I'll be able to nab one of the guys in the original list, but getting stuck with where to go at 13 if those guys are gone.

may want to add sproles. go bush and sproles.

Whom to start at flex for opening week? (no PPR league)

Torrey Smith at Denver
Shane Vereen at Buffalo
or Chris Givens versus Arizona

Team I drafted last night for my main league. 12 man with slightly adjusted scoring. 5 points for TD pass, 2 points for RB/WR breaking 100yards, 2 points for QB breaking 300 yards, Defense scoring starts at 20 for a shutout.

QB: Cam Newton
RB: CJ Spiller
RB: Ryan Matthews
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Torrey Smith
FLEX: Cecil Shorts
TE: Jared Cook
D/ST: Seattle Seahawks
K: Sebastian Janikowski

B: Chris Givens
B: Rashad Mendenhall
B: Isaac Redman
B: Fred Jackson
B: Mikel Leshoure
B: Greg Little
B: Aaron Dobson

Who to start in the flex part deux?

Bradshaw v. Oak - easy opponent but he's easing back into the line-up
Richardson v. Zona - feature back against a decent D
D Jackson v. Was - lotta offensive plays this year for Philly against a weak secondary
S Smith v. Sea - good WR but even better D

Leaning Richardson or Jackson.

Back