• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Oscars Thread

Has to be surreal for the Kyle sisters to go from the Red Carpet tonight to a Texas courtroom tomorrow.

I don't follow her but have had several friends share her status from this morning which basically says what you just said. It's very surreal for Her and she's grateful to have her sister.

There's like 6 black folk in that room and the camera makes sure we see them on every crowd shot

And a special thank you to my parents who aren't among the living. :rofl::rofl:

And a special thank you to my parents who aren't among the living. :rofl::rofl:

Not watching what's funny about this it sounds like WakeGal is laughing about somebody's parents being dead.

The premise is def hilarious but someone needs to explain.

Not watching what's funny about this it sounds like WakeGal is laughing about somebody's parents being dead.

The premise is def hilarious but someone needs to explain.

Perhaps I'm easily amused at the momentbbut one of the winner went through his thank you's and then all of a suddent that what he blurted out. Just the way he said it was amusing.

I think he was mocking the suspect tranny, not the woman who lost her son

Perhaps I'm easily amused at the momentbbut one of the winner went through his thank you's and then all of a suddent that what he blurted out. Just the way he said it was amusing.
Hahahaha sounds hilarious

Back