• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Didn't Cawthorn practice his autograph/signature on his desk in middle school over and over like the rest of us? Because we thought we would probably be famous someday? Geez. I guess he probably didn't write the KISS logo on every desk either. I put it on every desk in every classroom. But I guess I was just way cooler than him. What a loser.

I've heard it's related to his accident, so I'm going to refrain from attacking this part and instead focus on all of the other things that make him a horrible person.

I once got a zero on a spelling test in third grade because I refused to do it in cursive. Fuck cursive.

didn't we have this debate on some other thread? (maybe this one). I can't remember the specific outcome, but I do remember I think BBD posting about if it could affect him.

If he sucks at cursive like most of us do then he should just write a scribbly cursive version of his name like most of us do. His is mock worthy because it looks childish and because it is misspelled, not because it’s messy.

I've heard it's related to his accident, so I'm going to refrain from attacking this part and instead focus on all of the other things that make him a horrible person.
I'll say it for the millionth time: no injury and nothing except immaturity causes someone to add curly cues to their signature.

If he’s too brain damaged from that accident to spell his own name then he shouldn’t be a United States Congressman.

What is the point of her book title? She definitely did not take people's questions.

What is the point of her book title? She definitely did not take people's questions.

The "Now" in the title is doing the work. She's referring to how she didn't take questions then but she's answering questions in the book.

It's a very good title to draw attention to one of the more forgettable key members of the administration.

will be interesting to see what kind of press tour she does to promote it. as in, will she actually be taking questions.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger calls former President Trump "one of the weakest men I've ever seen."

"Folks on my side like to use the term 'snowflake' when talking about people that get offended really easily. That's Donald Trump."

Back