• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 College Football Coaching Carousel

I do too. But I don't remember why.
watched him punch/grab a dude in the nuts on national tv. . .

I know, I know, CP3 and the curse of the nut punch. . . but geez if ever there was a player who deserved it (and had been grabbing chris all game long) its JULIUS HODGE!!!

It makes sense that coaches would have an LLC but I'd never thought about it.

Nothing describes Brian Kelly more than he was overpaid by $1 million and he keeps it quiet until an audit to reveals the double payment.

Last edited:
My wife works at Harding. I go to a lot of the games. The defense is always solid. I think he would fit as secondary coach.
Just checked out the Harding stadium and presumably the tailgate/parking area: I could get down with that. Are games televised/streamed with advertising or do you get to enjoy a 3hr/ tops game w/o the guy in the red shirt stopping play every 5 minutes?

Tv streams do not have advertising. And they are only shown on a local college channel. They have media time outs for radio but they are quick. If a game is more than two hours long something wrong happened.

Tv streams do not have advertising. And they are only shown on a local college channel. They have media time outs for radio but they are quick. If a game is more than two hours long something wrong happened.
Two hours for college football? I am a professor at a D3 school and our games are nowhere near 2 hours. 2.5 maybe on a really good day.

Jock school.
Haha! We actually are in the top 10 in the country in % of international students. Needless to say, we are very good at soccer and tennis and suck at pretty much everything else (although an influx of kids from Latin America in recent years has made baseball quite competitive).

Back