• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

TIL we have a consolation bracket. Hopefully the teams that didn't make the top 8 didn't already shut down the app until next season.

One week down, two to go. Davis division standing strong so far, but the real championship game is this week as DeacHawk and the Cocks face off in the semis, while Lone Wolf and Ghost Surfer are playing for second place in the other semi.

That hurts... Best record in a 20-team league should carry some weight. But, I do feel like an underdog .

i'm gonna lose. figure my luck mixing up flex and WR position since kupp (and even herbert) went down is about to run out

Whew! I survived this past weekend with most of my team doing absolutely nothing. Hopefully, they have a bit more in the tank this week.

I was in 4 fantasy leagues. I made the playoffs in all 4. I lost in the first round of all 4. This feels worse than not making it

Agree 100% w/Gooner! I haven't been in the playoffs in this league forever and no matter how or when it ends - just glad to be dancing! Now, if I lost in the first round in all my leagues that might be a hard kick in da nuts.

I am only in 2 redraft leagues this year, including this one. Both of them I missed the playoffs on tiebreakers, sucks. Totally get losing first round in all of yours sucking too. Maybe I’m just too desperate to make the playoffs finally in this league.

The championship game may be the lowest scoring game of the week.

Congrats to Deacon Peach for putting up 123.88 points in the final week of the season.

I'm team Ghost Surfer tonight if only because I want the Bengals to beat the Bills. Good luck to both teams, though.

So I don't really know how to handle this situation. Obviously Josh Allen would have scored plenty of points last night had the game continued, and Ghost has a Cincy player on his side as well.

I don’t think there’s anything to do until the NFL decides what to do.

nfl just said the game won't be made up this week and has made no decision on the resumption of the game.
while awful what happened, at some point they are going to have to make a call on the game. even still - buffalo is supposed to play NE this weekend.

Never thought I would see something like last night... it was gut-wrenching. Fortunately, it sounds like the news is getting better for Hamlin and am hoping he makes a full recovery!

opinions here.
in a money league, the commish just announced the season is over. i'm behind but have josh allen to go. allen has scored what i need to win in 50% of his games. so not like i was out of it.
$1100 difference between first and second.

shouldn't we wait to see if the game is played?

Back