• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 ACC Tournament Discussion Thread

I'll be so glad when this COVID extra year is behind us. It's annoying trying to figure out who can (and will) stay an extra year and who won't.

Bacot could come back. He'll be 24 next season. Some of these dudes just need to move on.
I don't mind the covid extra year. That was a shitty year for those kids. They had no 2020 postseason, and the next year there were no fans.

I don't mind the covid extra year. That was a shitty year for those kids. They had no 2020 postseason, and the next year there were no fans.

Oh, I'm not saying they shouldn't have done it. I just think it sucks now that we're in 2023 and I still have to think about the impact.

Youssef Khayat is the guy I think he's thinking of - out of Lebanon.

Played 2.8% of their minutes this year and scored 9 total points.

GW also picked them over us though.

When I look at teams who have played well enough to be considered for an invitation to the NCAA tournament, I eliminate teams that have failed to meet certain criteria. A tourney worthy team should be able to win 50% of their conference games and win at least 60% of the games they have played. At midday, 119 teams had met that criteria. If a team can't meet those minimums, they have nobody to blame but themselves. Their arguments are excuses, regardless of how that strong that argument.

Duke and Miami are the best two teams in the ACC right now and I'm not sure it's even close. UVA when they're firing on all cylinders can really muck it up and they are probably the best coached, but these two teams get after it

When I look at teams who have played well enough to be considered for an invitation to the NCAA tournament, I eliminate teams that have failed to meet certain criteria. A tourney worthy team should be able to win 50% of their conference games and win at least 60% of the games they have played. At midday, 119 teams had met that criteria. If a team can't meet those minimums, they have nobody to blame but themselves. Their arguments are excuses, regardless of how that strong that argument.

do you calculate out the percentage for total wins or just go with 20 as close enough?

Back