• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Since pick 1 seems to be a foregone conclusion, What are everyone's thoughts on pick 36? Who should we target?

I want know what folks winnings are from guitar after this is all said and done.

Or (god forbid) the losses but if it’s levis I’ll probably be too pissed to care.

how long will it take until we actually pick, you think? 8 pm is right at my son's bedtime, but I assume there will be a bloated intro. the question is how long long until the Panthers are on the clock and then how much of it they use.

Since pick 1 seems to be a foregone conclusion, What are everyone's thoughts on pick 36? Who should we target?

It's #39.

Nolan Smith, EDGE/OLB, Georgia if he doesn't go in the first round.
Myles Murphy, EDGE, Clemson is another one I'd jump on if he's still there.

ETA: It looks like Smith is now a mid-round pick, so no chance of getting him. Murphy unlikely too.

Last edited:
I want know what folks winnings are from guitar after this is all said and done.

Or (god forbid) the losses but if it’s levis I’ll probably be too pissed to care.

I didn't place any bets on it. But Guitar goes down as the sauce of all sauces if Young lands tonight. Remember to send him a bottle of wine if you did profit from the info.

how long will it take until we actually pick, you think? 8 pm is right at my son's bedtime, but I assume there will be a bloated intro. the question is how long long until the Panthers are on the clock and then how much of it they use.

At least 6-8 of the 10 minutes. Because the NFL will make them.

lol crushed it on the simulator, traded with Cards down to 3, made another trade:
Stroud at 3
Zay Flowers at 34
LB Jack Campbell at 39
Edge Zach Harrison from Ohio State at 93
TE Cameron Latu from Alabama at 126
LB Henry To’o To’o from Alabama at 134
LB Mohamoud Diabete from Utah at 142
WR Bryce Ford Wheaton from WVU at 145
OL Juice Scruggs from Penn State at 217

It's #39.

Nolan Smith, EDGE/OLB, Georgia if he doesn't go in the first round.
Myles Murphy, EDGE, Clemson is another one I'd jump on if he's still there.

ETA: It looks like Smith is now a mid-round pick, so no chance of getting him. Murphy unlikely too.
Have to be some other Georgia guys we can target. :LOL:

lol crushed it on the simulator, traded with Cards down to 3, made another trade:
Stroud at 3
Zay Flowers at 34
LB Jack Campbell at 39
Edge Zach Harrison from Ohio State at 93
TE Cameron Latu from Alabama at 126
LB Henry To’o To’o from Alabama at 134
LB Mohamoud Diabete from Utah at 142
WR Bryce Ford Wheaton from WVU at 145
OL Juice Scruggs from Penn State at 217
diabeetus-wilford.gif

Kelee Ringo will come off the board in that range.
Do not want. He has great straight line speed but doesn't flip his hips well, per the PFF guys. That's a killer if you're a CB or a S. That's why he's gone from 1st round projection to 2nd or 3rd. Same issue with Miami's Stephenson. But I will acknowledge his Tennessee tape was impressive.

If you want a CB at 39, Cam Smith could be there. Some good TEs like Washington, Musgrave and LaPorta going in that area, and that's a need. And edges Uzomah, Ojulari, McDonald and Tuipulotu are in that area.

So what song does the stadium go with for him on big plays? Forever Young would be the obvious choice, plus nothing fires up a crowd like some Rod Stewart. We Are Young by Fun? Young by Kenny Chesney? Bryce, Bryce Baby?

Pretty sure that is a young Andy Dalton in the video, so this sets up perfectly.

Back