• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Sweet baby Jesus himself could call the plays and I don't think it would make a difference with this pathetic roster. Execution of said plays is where things drop off rapidly.

Joe ripped Reich apart in his Athletic column this afternoon - it’s hysterical he’s literally going to war with the team he’s covering (but he’s not wrong)

I'd throw Joe some extra change to cover the Deacs with that same energy.

Watson injury is timely because now stories about “the worst trade in NFL history” are about him instead of the Panthers. I guess if Williams is the next Mahomes that’ll change in 5 years

Watson injury is timely because now stories about “the worst trade in NFL history” are about him instead of the Panthers. I guess if Williams is the next Mahomes that’ll change in 5 years

Weird way to spell Stroud

You were much more direct than I was in my feedback on that same form, but that sums it up pretty well. Also, they can stop sending that form out weekly, nothing has changed since I filled it out 5 days ago.

I mean I don't see why Nicole Tepper is any more or less qualified to make decisions than David is.
I'd say none of the above. The 1st point of order is hiring a GM. And that should be someone from outside the organization. I'd recommend Joe Hortiz, the Ravens director of college scouting. He's in charge of setting our board the last few years, and we've mostly drafted well for a long time. Or maybe someone from Philly, KC or Seattle. But firing Fit and promoting from within given the results in recent years would make no sense. I like your coordinators, so I wouldn't make a coaching change after 1 season when it's obvious the main issue is with the quality of the roster.

Then Balmur, Philly or KC. Roseman has probably been the best GM over the last few years.

It's considerably more difficult that draft the best dudes from UGa and Bama. Bart Scott was a UDFA out of Southern Illinois, and James Harrison was the same out of Kent St. Matt Judon was a 5th rounder out of Grand Valley St. I have no idea where Grand Valley St is. And you don't want a VP of football operations. You want the director of college scouting because you should be building your team through the draft, not free agency.

I’m excited for when they take Hartman in the 6th round and he turns into Brock Purdy 2.0

Panthers been practicing silent counts in preparation for the away game this weekend.

Back