• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

Yea I was just trying to find something else to throw in. He doesn't have much of anything else that I'd want.

I don't think they know how to play Fantasy Football though.

They have Hurts, Burrow AND Dak at QB and TWO kickers and then Pacheco, Kamara, Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Gibson, Cordarrelle, Mooney....just a terrible team.

I'm not countering with JJ....I'll try to grab one of Hurts or Burrow though....

I would like to not be involved in high scoring matchups the rest of the way

I am likely to be 0-2 with a top 8 overall score. I hate fantasy football, why do I do this to myself every year?

I won Sheep this week. My fantasy team has 60 points with 83% win odds at 3:00 on Sunday with 3 players left to play. Not bad. Not bad at all.

An hour before game time, Akers was named a healthy scratch because the Rams want to trade him. There is no indication anywhere on the matchup page on the app about player status, so I just learned of this now. That blows.

An hour before game time, Akers was named a healthy scratch because the Rams want to trade him. There is no indication anywhere on the matchup page on the app about player status, so I just learned of this now. That blows.

To be fair no one had any idea that was coming. Including Akers, per his twitter account.

In one of my other leagues I literally have all of these players right now:

RB - A. Ekeler
RB - A. Jones
RB - J. Taylor
WR - C. Kupp
WR - C. Watson

It was a rough week there!

I need help ASAP. My season has gone down the toilet. Anyone interested in a healthy, and rested, Jonathan Taylor??

RB - A. Ekeler
RB - A. Jones
RB - J. Taylor
WR - C. Kupp
WR - C. Watson

not liking it to "like it", just that i feel your pain. had ekeler, montgomery and chubb in my money league.

Chubb was taken one pick before me and I was def gonna take him if available

OMGGGGG

Of course Achane doesn't gradually ease into the lineup/stats....he EXPLODES for:

18 car, 202yds, 2 TDs
4 rec, 30 yds, 2 TDs

That's 49.3 fantasy points sitting on my bench, which is 7 pts fewer than my TOTAL STARTING LINEUP SO FAR.

FANTASY GODS WHY DO YOU DO ME LIKE THIS!?!?!?!?!

Next week, I'll start him and he'll go for 2 rushes for 23 yds, 0 rec, 0 yds, 0 TDs for 2.3 pts.

WATCH!

RB - A. Ekeler
RB - A. Jones
RB - J. Taylor
WR - C. Kupp
WR - C. Watson

So in this league, we start 2 RBs, the only 2 healthy RBs I have are Jerome Ford and Roschon Johnson. Should I drop one of those for Achane and risk it being a one-time fluke that will balance out over the coming weeks and then get even sketchier once Wilson returns, or IDK...drop Taylor for him?

Or just let someone else pick him up and risk it being a season-winning waiver pickup for them?

I guess I could also let someone else pick him up then offer J. Taylor for him.

Would you do this trade? Let me know your thoughts...

Giving:
  1. Zay Flowers (BAL)
  2. JGibbs (DET)
Receiving:
  1. BRobinsonJr (WASH)
  2. GWilson (NYJ)
  3. KHerbert (CHI)

I am just not going to get to the recap this week, very sorry for the poor commissioning. Work is absolutely swamping me.

I am just not going to get to the recap this week, very sorry for the poor commissioning. Work is absolutely swamping me.
Abbreviated recap:

Gooner's team sucks and is 0-3. Gooner would never make excuses like that he has the highest Points Against in the league, and he takes full ownership for his team's failures.

Abbreviated recap:

Gooner's team sucks and is 0-3. Gooner would never make excuses like that he has the highest Points Against in the league, and he takes full ownership for his team's failures.
You forgot to mention that Ph won in Week 2 and lost in Week 3

Back