• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

I think everybody needs to be reminded how mentally unstable Trump is. He's been relatively low key.

2016 was the collective money shot from the reagan to tea party circle jerk session. They have not yet come out of their orgasm fog yet. Visions of a haloed donnie jenius still twinkle behind their eyes closed shut.

I still don't understand how you can have both billions of dollars and also that uneven of a spray tan. It's the fundamental question remaining for me in this election.

I imagine both will be fine with no debate. We’re in for a miserable 10 months (and I guess beyond). NC gov race gonna be kinda interesting tho

I imagine both will be fine with no debate. We’re in for a miserable 10 months (and I guess beyond). NC gov race gonna be kinda interesting tho
Does anyone know about voting in the next primaries as an unaffiliated voter? I don’t want to have to register for a party before hand but would like to vote in the primary if possible

Does anyone know about voting in the next primaries as an unaffiliated voter? I don’t want to have to register for a party before hand but would like to vote in the primary if possible
Just go vote and tell them what ballot you want. If there's a runoff, you can only vote in the runoff for the party you originally received a ballot for.

Remember in 2020 when Trump showed up to debate after testing positive for COVID, which basically everyone around him caught after he held a super-spreader event at the White House? And his asshole children refused to wear masks in the audience?

Yeah, I'm fine with no debate.

Mick Mulvaney apparently believes Trump will pick Ben Carson as his running mate. That would be vintage trump but the quotes read like Mick was just speculating.

He wanted to pick Herman Cain. But his aides had to remind him that he had Cain murdered

Back