• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adele Dissected [WARNING: Music Theory Related]

I wasn't just talking about Adele, or only music for that matter. It's just that all you ever do on here is talk shit about how awful everything is.

For the record, I only ever even heard of Adele in the past few months as pop music is not really anything I listen to. With that said, I can admit that she has an incredible voice, I do think a lot of her songs are catchy (hence POPular), and I don't give a rat's ass what she looks like because she is singing and I am not looking at her.

As far as grabbing a ding-dong, no thanks. I don't like them. Not really sure why "sparsely-follicled head" is aimed my way, but OK...

And referring to another band or artist as OBJECTIVELY more engaging or better than Adele makes no sense, as it is purely your opinion. And I find your opinion worthless, since all your arguments are not even legitimate arguments. They're simply you railing about how everything sucks.

Hmmmm. Looks like we've really struck a chord. This one seems to really be hitting close to home.

adele-cat-eyeliner-2012-grammys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
glad i finally clicked this thread.

:munchingpopcorn

im assuming that's raleigh's wife/fiance. in which case, it's absolutely a dick move.

no posting pictures of other peoples signifigant otehrs please!

When deacphan says its a dick move.......

Very easy to criticize others when you've never posted a picture yourself. On the other hand, I've seen TAB say he likes plenty of things.

Still not sure why people give a shit what she looks like.

Fair point, but I think a lot of dudes are saying "I can see why a guy would dump someone like youuuuuuuu."

Let's not forget the first thing TAB said on this thread was that Adele has a great voice. He said the music, lyrics and aesthetic were boring. Has anyone actually debated that? I'm sure there are some decent lyrics. Most good lyrics are about bad relationships. Trying to get the thread back on track.

I think she has a great voice but her music is not really appealing to me. I wouldn't turn it off if I heard it on the radio but someone also gave me a copy of "19" last year and I listened to it once and that was enough. I think she is beautiful. More interesting then NPR's dissection is the Daily Mail's investigative reporting that people think she made up the relationship most of her songs are supposed to be based on.

Last edited:
Back