• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

any report on the luncheon today?

Where was Ron Wellman today? I heard from a friend who attended the luncheon that Wellman was nowhere to be found and I saw Hatch made the comments re: the $2 million donation.

I'm assuming he simply lost track of time while looking in the mirror.

I always assumed DeaconBrad was the biggest bitch on the boards. Is it possible that Dillon has taken the lead?

Where was Ron Wellman today? I heard from a friend who attended the luncheon that Wellman was nowhere to be found and I saw Hatch made the comments re: the $2 million donation.

Only thing I can imagine is that he is out of town at a basketball game due to his NCAA Tourney duties.

Haha. He was joking. That would be the first time Milhouse wasn't trying to offend.

This was posted on the other board about the luncheon....

the new coaches offices, and indoor practice facilities were shown in a picture, and they are going to move the practice fields around to accommodate this, it looked gorgeous!

Can anyone elaborate on the plans/the renderings ?

Haha. He was joking. That would be the first time Milhouse wasn't trying to offend.

god no kidding.

guess just being an OSU fan makes a person an ignorant neanderthal regardless of where you're from.

Hopefully preparing to announce his retirement.

Back