• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC @ Wake Forest: Game Thread

Didn't watch but just looked at the stats. We got outrebounded by BC by 15. By BC. Even by Buzzdick standards that's amazing and atrocious.

Beyond atrocious. It's like we can only work on one thing in a given week.. this week's focus must have been free throws.. but we got crushed on the offensive boards. Jesus Christ guys... have some heart and grab the fucking ball once in a while.

Not that it matters but what did Dinger and Stan say in the post game?

The first half seriously looked like a middle school scrimmage. That may rank as #1 on the most pitiful halves of college basketball I've ever seen in my life.

Not that it matters but what did Dinger and Stan say in the post game?
The little I heard in the car on the ride home (I left with 2 minutes left, not sure what took so long) they just went through the motions. "Hoped to see more effort" "hard to explain this loss". I think they are just as starved for good basketball as we are and just run out the clock on every broadcast.

I remember when Dino was fired, and then hearing the name Jeff [Redacted] and wondering "who the hell is that?" After some research, I concluded that he was absolutely the wrong guy for the job. He hasn't disappointed. What a fucking loser. He has single-handedly brought WF basketball to it's lowest point ever.

Truer words have never been spoken...

+1

Remember a week ago when we thought getting our asses kicked by a red hot UNC team on the road was rock bottom?

Bz just keeps on digging.

And somebody needs to check the stats -- I think we had more airballs from the corner three than we had offensive boards. Probably not the level of basketball a ACC team needs to be playing in March.

I had to pull this stat from ChrisL on the other board:

This is BC's 3rd conference road win this year. An 8 win team has as many conference road wins this year as Bzzz has had in his last 7 years.

That is...just...staggering.

The first half seriously looked like a middle school scrimmage. That may rank as #1 on the most pitiful halves of college basketball I've ever seen in my life.

The sad thing is, I feel like you have made this claim multiple times this year.

J.P. Mundy ‏@JP_Mundy 31m
Thomas: “Coach gets us prepared every day, and some guys can’t go out and play hard for him? It’s really sad that it has to be like this."

J.P. Mundy ‏@JP_Mundy 31m
"Everyone’s just going to throw it back on Coach. It’s probably 30 percent Coach’s fault. The rest of the 70 percent is our fault."

J.P. Mundy ‏@JP_Mundy 33m
Williams: "Guys are just walking around here like zombies. I don’t know what it is."

J.P. Mundy ‏@JP_Mundy 1h
"Its been a crazy year for us. Its difficult when there's a lot of negativity around you. We're a good basketball team."

LOLOLOLOL

Worst rebounding team in the ACC coming into this game outrebounded us by 15...

Well, that HAS to be the nail in the coffin. Our torture shall soon be over. I can't wait for this clown to be gone. Let the coaching search begin!!

Over?!? You have faith that Ron will make a good hire?

two things: where is a bz bashing video to raise my spirits and secondly, the media is reporting the crowd was chanting "buzzout" at the end. can anyone who attended confirm?

This game had the feel of two bottom-feeder pro teams trying to throw the game to get the first-round draft pick.

But instead of loser getting the pick, the winner has to keep its coach. Thank you, BC!

Back