• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard Up Today

Revenge is best served cold. I think the bone looks forward to the results of having placed his bet on Wellman as opposed to some hacks mining away at a remote internet out-post.

He's not a "Homer" for the current regime, by any means...he just seems to have an uncanny ability to tell when he is or is not casting his lot with some hardcore fucking losers.

Well, I'm glad you two have found one another in alliance! The tags should prove fantastic, if nothing else.

This is still fucking terrifying to me. An athletic director who objects to the recruitment of top talent is goddamn absurd. The replacement of Wellman is at this point far, far more important than the replacement of any one coach, Bz included.

Wellman has achieved Jerry Jones status. Pretty sure I remember a good coach saying, "If they want you to cook the dinner, they should at least let you shop for the groceries." (BP)

Well, I'm glad you two have found one another in alliance! The tags should prove fantastic, if nothing else.

Perhaps "slim" is a tad generous ...maybe it's time to switch over to "lean" or something more befitting the decline.

we're all going to be lean because we'll be feeding you the sandwiches at the end of the year lectro... hope you like crow

Wow that went over even worse than when I said there were sometimes I wished I had gone to Davidson. In retrospect, it was uncalled for. I was just offering information I had about the coaches' daughters after other posters brought up the coaches' daughters. It was completely irrelevant information that was no better than most anonymous internet shitting on people, which I can't stand and now see that I contributed to. But don't shit on me for having an opinion based on actually having social interactions. I had more personal interaction to form my opinion than most people who shit on [Redacted] or Wellman for being socially inept (not that I disagree). I didn't bring up the subject, only offered an opinion that happened to be inappropriate. So to anyone for pointing that out, thanks and I'll consider the relevance and purpose of future posts for promoting discussion. People shitting on me for having an opinion, go fuck yourself. That's the point of a forum.

that's right, the NEW mofuggin' oracle is here to stay. your time in the sun is over lectro-ll! you can be loquacious and audacious, but you won't be anything but breathless when i cram a 16 win shit sandwich down your throat!

I've hung with both coaches daughters and think they're okay. Tons of people gave Bz's kid grief for her father's performance and she had some medical issues growing up so I feel for her.

that's right, the NEW mofuggin' oracle is here to stay. your time in the sun is over lectro-ll! you can be loquacious and audacious, but you won't be anything but breathless when i cram a 16 win shit sandwich down your throat!

I think 16 is generous.

I'm not going to bother with formatting, but will just post some Lectro quotes/predictions for anyone who may have forgotten how stupid he is.

All I have seen are people reasonably hoping for a .500 team (myself included). I recognize that our sophomore class is strongest and that 2012 and 2013 should be ACC Title run years.

This program has worked it's ass off to rid itself of stigmas and boogeymen...it worked hard to throw off the shackles of florida state and I'll be god damned if I'm gonna watch a bunch of prep school pussies throw the baby out with the bathwater.

This Team is Building for Another ACC Title... Would that do it for you? Would that end the sad-sack "we are never going to be where we were in 2006...it was once in a lifetime" schtick.

This program has been grinding and working to overcome not only the tremendous objections outside of it but also the perpetual "loser" on the inside. All the reasons why "Wake can't" have been well documented from the outside obsevers...damn shame Ol'Jim has so many 3rd stringers on campus.

Wake Forest IS going to Win the ACC Title in a matchup against...ga.tech

10 win season/ Orange Bowl/ ACC Champion Demon Deacons of 2012.

This has been SEEN!

This TEAM WILL DO what 2006's squad fell short of....They WILL WIN The Orange Bowl.

THIS FACT has been "SEEN" and so it has been Written.

Chortle,sniff,snark,snorkle,fart... I don't give a good GD what you do but it will not keep you from LIVING IT!!

Funk off...take a look at the entire decade -- bowl games,record against big 4.

Basketball has become a load of un-disciplined shit played by un-disciplined shits.

Interest in b-ball will continue to erode.

Football School

[What year do we get back to the NCAA Tournament? thread]

I honestly believe 2013.

You guys have an absolutely stallar class coming in -- not only are the guys talented but they wear their socks right! I'm serious, the mentality-character of your guys coming in is top shelf and they are each very competitive guys.

Aron McMillan is up to 6'9 and 200...the Washington kid is 7'0 and growing...both of these kids are far from peaking and all you have to do is look at the steady climb up the charts all of these guys have made over the last year. CMM, Moto, Devin... the "Super 6" will put [Redacted] on the map.

Kudos to Coach [Redacted]!

A Hot Shot from West Virginia.

Maybe some mojo has rubbed off from state greats Hot Rod Hundley and Jerry West.

Congrats Chase!

I've hung with both coaches daughters and think they're okay. Tons of people gave Bz's kid grief for her father's performance and she had some medical issues growing up so I feel for her.

Fair enough. I had a couple bad impressions, and thus formed the opinion I have, but understand there is probably more to the story.

Back