• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

So i had no idea who John Cornyn was, but it turns out that he is my other senator.

I feel like i can't vote for that guy. Not that I usually vote.
Lol buddy there's only two to remember! He's your senior Senator, in office since 2002.

He's been around forever and beto should have run for his seat instead even though he's not tremendously unpopular

SCOTEX > TX attorney general > senator

(That's also a typical governor's path in TX)

Lol buddy there's only two to remember! He's your senior Senator, in office since 2002.

He's been around forever and beto should have run for his seat instead even though he's not tremendously unpopular

SCOTEX > TX attorney general > senator

(That's also a typical governor's path in TX)
Considering how much dumb stuff Abott, Cruz, Patrick, and Paxton get themselves into on a near daily basis, I can kinda understand forgetting Cornyn. Also why does Texas power always stem from Dallas or Houston and never San Antonio? Something to think about.

Feel free to name the swamp airports after Trump and Reagan.

For the record, I am not ok with countries intentionally bombing consulates. That’s a bridge too far for me.

Appreciate the help from Hillary but she should... probably sit this one out.
You'd think people would understand she's a liability by now. Obama beat her as a political unknown 16 years ago. That should have ended it.

Never underestimate Dem party leadership's desire to stay in power (just the individuals, not the whole party) or their inability to stay out of their own way (the party, not the individuals).

Back