• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

We stopped all CNN a few years ago when they tried to Fox News, and, holy shit, are they now having Stephen A doing political commentary? Blow it all up.

i mean to be fair, SA's commentary is pretty good here
I listened to against my better judgment and, AT THE END OF THE DAY, didn't get much out of it other than Hillary should shut up. More people probably just listened to him talk about Hillary's comments than heard Hillary's comments. This is why I hate talking heads bullshit, and with Stephen A. involved, again, blow it all up.

I listened to against my better judgment and, AT THE END OF THE DAY, didn't get much out of it other than Hillary should shut up. More people just listened to him talk about Hillary's comments than heard Hillary's comments. This is why I hate talking heads bullshit, and with Stephen A. involved, again, blow it all up.

agreed. this is why i listen to 4 hour joe rogan podcasts instead

Have never listened to Rogans podcast, but saw a clip on Reddit of some comments he made about Israel-Gaza that were surprisingly cogent and sympathetic to Palestinians.

Oh oh, change my mind. If I married Joe Rogan I would have to hang out with his idiot douchebag UFC bros in that libertarian enclave in Austin - NO thanks.

Fuck Joe Rogan, Marry Stephen A Smith, Kill Hillary Clinton

Stephen A could probably help score some awesome tickets to big games so marrying him is definitely the right call.

Back