• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Other than Cheney, I’d like to hear about the major accomplishments of recent VPs. I guess you could cite Biden with Obamacare but that’s about all I can think of specifically.

The two most notable non-J6 things I can cite for Pence are him going to the DMZ and “staring down” North Korea and him storming out of the Colts game when players knelt for the anthem, a pre-planned stunt.
Al Gore invented the internet.

We've had a recent history of two highly involved VPs, Cheney and Biden. Pence was obviously a lackey. Even if you take out Bidens work on Obamacare, he was incredibly popular. Kamala?
Incredibly popular? Biden's entire popularity was around being the VP to a popular president.

I guess the WS Journal will really take anybody's submissions, even when they are completely void of independent rational thought.

I guess the WS Journal will really take anybody's submissions, even when they are completely void of independent rational thought.

Whoa there ! This is a glass house we're living in here at ogboards.com.

I never just straight post them I save them for the right time to unleash all the dumb. It really shows they are a true believer and actually as dumb as they post. It’s an embarrassment that they attended Wake and the only explanation was Wake was a shitty regional school back then. It’s sad that having no redeeming qualities as a poster also translates to having no redeeming qualities in society.

NASA has been asked to create a time zone for the moon. Here's how it would work

no paywall

Depends on international cooperation (the horror). Can't wait to see what conspiracy theories are spawned in the fevered minds of the faithful.
Hanlon said taking this step towards a unified approach to space travel is important for establishing international collaboration on the moon.

"I hope that this is the beginning of a collaboration. When we think about the geopolitical circumstances down here on Earth, it doesn't look particularly hopeful," she said.
Damn Earthlings messing it up for everybody else.

Back