• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

What do we know about dashionista? She just made a pretty cool post about day partying. Contender or pretender?

We're really getting down to the nitty gritty now in determining the official queen broad of the Pit.

I think dashonista would be a fun friend. I feel like she's pretty girly though, so I'm not sure of her interest in sports.

met a chick witH a bhole tat tonight. was telling the story as a joke and she fessed up. still in college at clemson. pretty hot but young and dumb. I think bhole tats are the new clit ring. supposedly hers is just flower petals around the outside not on the sphincter. she wouldn't show me but her friend swore it was true. don't think it was a troll but maybe

What are these things called when you encounter them in the wild? Chocolate surprise?

i'm totes bringing up butthole tats tonight when we're finger-deep into a crab. Gonna be a great ice-breaker

revisiting the encounter in my brain today im forced to conclude i was getting trolled. too crazy of a coincidence. but you never know theres always hope. perhaps she did have a flower petal butt hole

Had a dream last night that I got my initials tattooed into my pubis. For realz. I blame this thread.

hahahaha my lady friend told me i was telling everyone last night that i had a coral snake tattoo on my johnson last night. obviously, this was inspired by rubbins and say hey.

YES buckets that is hot.

and then say hey woke up and THE TAT WAS REALLY THERE. I AM YO DOOOO-TAH!!!!

Ghost tat! Better get a mirror and check your deuce hole too!!!1!

any of you bros ever dipped the wicket in a chick with a butt hole tattoo? it's a strong play. Honestly I'd be a little nervous. but I think I could do it.

ima put this here too in case it gets missed on the fla thred. Hope it's not haas

Holy shit balls. That girl is scary crazy.

Bros I gotta bro situation here. So I'm heading up to NYC for the weekend, and out of nowhere I get a text from a friend's ex-girl. They just recently broke up like two months ago, mainly because she moved from Charlotte to New York. So she saw that I was going up there on facebook or twitter or something, and wants to meet up for drinks sometime this weekend. Which sounds innocent enough, however I know for a fact that she has a little something for Brasky. Whenever we would hang out she would be super flirty and always made sure to compliment me on how good I was looking since I took up running/got in shape/etc. And it wasn't like everyone else's girlfriend who were just being nice, she was flirting, for real for real.

So my question is what the statute of limitations according to bro code? I'm not exactly sure if my buddy would mind, he did break up with her, and they only dated for like six months. Am I free liqoured with her and go back to her place? Or do I need to back off because its too soon?

Oh and forgot to mention that she is hawt. Like a total babe. Would definitely bump up the average for Brasky.

dont think. just do it. what would a bro do?

I don't disagree with you. No doubt she'll tell her girlfriends, but unless she broadcasts it on Facebook he'll be fine. I'm just pointing out that chicks are more prone to go through with this revenge bang business.

why is it revenge bang? she may just have to wanted to then like apparently he did.

Bros, this is how you do a bachelor party I'm talkin about boning butthole tattooed chicks level swag bro!!1!

Last edited:
I will say, I hooked up with a girl this summer with studs through the nips and 2 tats (one lower back). Was my first time for any of those things, and it was awesome. Especially the studs.

I'm shocked ilovewfu posted on a thread that he didn't start. Bro talk bringing out the best in everyone!!!1

Butt tottos!

Just finished a VERY successful Beer Olympics. Took home the gold medal in Volleyball and Silver in Kan Jam. The latter is such a great game. Hopefully going to bring it to some of the tailgates this year.

Back