• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can the ACC become a quality Power 5 league?

So I guess your idiot ass us going to be spending $100,000 per year to send your son to Wake in a few years? If you can’t afford to pay your caddy, I know your dumass can’t afford Wake’s tuition!
Yeah! Did you hear about the time he lied about how long it took him to drive to Huntington Beach? What an asshole!

If you believe that Wake is "Woke" relatively speaking in the university world, I've got...some news for you.

I mean I guess relative to the SEC schools anything is "woke"
That bastion of liberalism where checks notes Sean Hannity sent his kid.

There's a "b" in dumbass, you dumbass.
Not when a dumass fool like you is reading it because you understand it in all forms! I see your photo beside it in Webster’s dictionary whether, dumass, dumbass, or fool

Because he was a shitty teacher at SC and couldn’t get a decent job outside the world if teaching— like in sales
Reff: My son went to a premier business school and got an excellent education

Also Reff: Teachers are worthless.

And I’ve worked with plenty of salespeople. There’s a very low bar to clear to get a job there.

Back