• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Capitalism

With minimum wage over $15/hr, as long as you can resist the temptation of putting a tattoo on your face and have a decent handle on the english language, it shouldn't be too hard to make six figures waiting tables.
incredible post 9/10

sure yeah $50 an hour in tips why not
At 20% that's serving roughly $250/food per hour. At any steakhouse in a city in the country a Ribeye is selling for $50-$70 these days. Get one table of four per hour and you're good to go. There are lots of steakhouses across the country, I'm sure a few of them are hiring.

Not to mention that would also be a boon to face tattoo removal parlors. Everyone wins in the palma economy.

Now use your math skills to calculate the tip on a $200 meal and add to that.

bfedaa8d7e32caa50d71f16484871cc1.jpg

So you're saying the SUBLIME tattoo on my forehead is an impediment to my employment ?

Well to be fair about 1/3rd of the waiters in Los Angeles are illegal. If we got rid of the illegals supply and demand would probably have the waiters making closer to $200k.

do you think he is arguing in good faith

most of what he says takes like 10 sec of Google to see it's just a watered-down version of Grandpa Discourse

Is it terrible to teach people who think the poor have no chance in life that in fact they do?

Now the Ukrainian poor? They've got it pretty bad. In America you simply have to choose to want to work at Mastros instead of Dennys.

So many nationalists here caring only about America! Probably getting ready to celebrate Columbus Day instead of Indigenous People’s Day.

Back