• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a new drinking game last night. You stand back to back and each person takes three steps, and turns around. You can't move your feet the rest of the game. You each chug your beer and attempt to hit the other person with the empty can. If you miss, you're given another beer to chug and try again. Continue until one person hits the other or someone is DQ'ed for moving their feet.

Unless you were ridiculously drunk, this seems like it would be too easy. Just aim for their shins.

COME TO TEXAS DUDE. Also, tell your gf to give me a call when she gets to Angle-land.

Dude I definitely want to. Austin FTMFW. Tix out there aren't too horrible either.

I'll defs tell her to give you a call

Unless you were ridiculously drunk, this seems like it would be too easy. Just aim for their shins.
You end up about 15-18 feet away from each other (the steps are more like lunges) and at least for that first throw you are definitely rushing. Most duels would end after one beer, but the occasional ones would go 2 or 3. Some of the girl v girl duels were hilarious to watch.

Keeper is back from the dead and apparently ITK survived this!

9zpde.jpg

How did you live????

a girl I know had a similar photo on facebook

531169_10101257113835692_2100324011_n.jpg

I think I was complaining about this when I said I wanted to go get a
cookie but couldn't. Maybe I was just texting Hello that though. My car
is a mess bc it stays parked outside and sat through that.

informal CT survey
1 is spell it mama, 2 is momma
a is appalachian (pronounced app-a-lach-in) b is pronounced with a long a (appa-lai-shun)

i'm a 1a all the way, and i hope you all are too.

I thought option A was the correct and only pronunciation. I hear people say B and I assume they've never been near the mountains or the trail.

It's a beautiful day on the Chesapeake Bay. Very different from the torrential down pour on Friday.

I got a decent cut on my index finger while breaking down/eating crabs. Naturally, it happened 15 minutes into a 3 hour crab feast so I had the joy constantly rubbing Old Bay into it. #firstworldproblems

Just got in a nice 1500 in the pool. Hadn't eaten all day so it must be time for a Whole Foods run to stock up for the week.

I got a decent cut on my index finger while breaking down/eating crabs. Naturally, it happened 15 minutes into a 3 hour crab feast so I had the joy constantly rubbing Old Bay into it. #firstworldproblems

I hope you didn't get any in your vagina.

Wow, are all jamesda3's neg reps super entertaining?

his post on the superhero thread complaining about batman was pure gold.

i feel like i pretty much have to try to be bane for halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back