• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last

I know

Dude

Ours was Kiss Me, we had an awesome band out of Asheville and they learned it for us.

(insert divorce joke)

My only contribution to our wedding was the band, and it’s still what everyone talks about.

Ours was “I love you for sentimental reasons” by Nat King Cole and we ended the night with Sam Cooke’s version.

Just found out that Lethal Weapon 2 is a true story.

Until the outage I didn’t realize that there was another active board or that they think they’re better than us.

Until the outage I didn’t realize that there was another active board or that they think they’re better than us.

They’re like the middle aged people who go back to college and take it seriously because of how important that degree is to them and this place are the folks who took seven years to graduate because it took them three years to realize studying for the bar wasn’t a euphemism for going TO the bar.

Oooh, interesting.. I'll be posting some more updates/announcements later but TLDR is our hosts absolutely screwed up/fucked us here and it has been a long few days.

Seems like they magically could restore the old server after all, if we're back up on this DNS pointer.

We're still wanting to move to a new host + potentially do software migration now too, so will definitely be some more downtime coming.

Oooh, interesting.. I'll be posting some more updates/announcements later but TLDR is our hosts absolutely screwed up/fucked us here and it has been a long few days.

Seems like they magically could restore the old server after all, if we're back up on this DNS pointer.

We're still wanting to move to a new host + potentially do software migration now too, so will definitely be some more downtime coming.
Hatch FUCKED Shaka !

Thanks goodness we’re back. I almost rejoined Facebook.

Chat Thread CCLXV: Are you ready for some football? Happy Labor Day Weekend

This is a good way to put it.

I don’t think about them at all so the animosity and sense of superiority was a bit off putting.

Last edited:
Our librarian is doing a book tasting today for all my classes and it's awesome. It's also too early in the year for me to have a lot of grading to do so dear god I'm glad the boards are back online because I have very little to do today now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back