• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ish Smith Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drawback to having two kennels in the room is when my kids wake up at 7am on Saturdays the dogs hear it and start banging on their gates like prisoners during a riot.

It's definitely a compulsion. It keeps us from being able to exercise him with play with other dogs. Unless they are the perfect amount of assertive, he either gets his ass kicked or victimizes poor submissive dogs for HOURS. We had a friend/coworker who has a really cool and chill husky mix. We dog sat for him one weekend and Deacon the Dog humped that poor SOB mercilessly. He couldn't stop. He would give you this look of shame and slavery to his addiction.
Please tell me the Husky's name is "Duke."

My new dog started raping the cat a couple weeks ago. That poor cat was repeatedly raped by the white fluffy rabbit, until we got him fixed two years ago, and is now being raped by the white fluffy dog.
Your cat sounds like a punk bitch, birdman.

A former co-worker/friend of mine (from like 20 years ago) was lifting weights and had a couple of heavy dumbbells in his hands. He went to sit down on an incline bench and missed the front of it... Instead he landed on the front metal part of it (basically an open metal square where you could attach something for leg curls).

I did not see it happen, but I did see him come into work very gingerly a couple of days later. Apparently there was a ton of swelling and a lot of blood. Tore open his sack and bruised his balls.

No hiding that shit at work. We were all fresh out of undergrad and super immature, so the insults were merciless.

A little late to the conversation, but two other worthy Po Boy spots in the same general area in NO as Mahony's that are worth checking out: Parasol's and Domilise's.

Finally decided to upgrade my home theater setup-- for the last 6 years I've had a basic soundbar+subwoofer combo (a decently reviewed one, but on the cheap side). I bought a pair of Klipsch bookshelf speakers a couple of years ago but at the time I decided to just have them route to my turntable, and the receiver I got was specialized for music, so it didn't even have any TV input or even video passthrough. It's nice, but years later it feels like a waste to have these dope speakers I'm only using for phono input and the occasional Bluetooth stream. So I pulled the trigger on a Klipsch center speaker and subwoofer, and a fancy-ish AV receiver to handle it all. I am v v v v pumped.
You decided to finally get a surround system just in time for the baby. lol

A little late to the conversation, but two other worthy Po Boy spots in the same general area in NO as Mahony's that are worth checking out: Parasol's and Domilise's.
both great recs! I just listed Mahony's since it's directly on Magazine. but you can't go wrong.

Rediscovering “I Am Easy to Find” by The National. Wow. This is like the musical equivalent of laying down in a bed so fluffy and warm that you can’t help but fall asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back