• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD XLVII - I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your Easters, ct full of mostly godless sodomites!

Yeah... this morning happened.

"Hey [girl], you need to drive me home. I have to shower and get ready for Mass."

...sorry Jesus.

I've got this insane rattling in my walls from my pipes. It's a little disconcerting, but it's also a rollicking 3/4, and i sometimes rap to it.

Somethin bout a truck in a field and a girl in a red sundress...

Literally didn't leave the apartment building yesterday. Hate it when that happens. I'm a waste of life.

OK, So I have Time Warner Cable and just upgraded to digital cable....so now I can watch ESPN online using WatchESPN.com

I thought this would also allow me to watch the same content using the ESPN App on XBOX Live....but I can't.

Are they really letting TWC customers watch on the computer but not xbox?

Why would that be the case?

Ok guys when the time comes convince your fiances just to elope. We are at crunch time and I've already had two make massive mistakes.

You signed a prenup and didn't get him to agree to an open marriage?

total baseball junkie today. listened to two games on the radio and now watching sunday night baseball.

the masters were also sweet. great lazy easter for me.

I spent most of the day watching the Masters, but also played Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit with awar, my sister, and my sister's bf. That was after our MONTE brunch consisting of egg/bacon/sausage casserole, sausage balls, english muffin french toast (with strawberry compote), deviled eggs, mimosas, and Dewey's sugar cake.

Great, lazy Easter for me, too!

Officially taking steps to make the move to Chicago in August.

I know it's awful to ask, but if anyone has any suggestions, leads, ideas or whatever for me for possible jobs, I'd really appreciate it. I'm completely lost. Being in China and freaking out is even worse than being in America and doing it.

WTF didn't you move to Wilmington like 5 minutes ago?

Year lease, up August 1. Need a plan and actual life prospects. Whatever shred of a semblance of tangible skill set I do possess is far from being maximized in Wilmington.

That said, I'm not good at anything so it's hard to see how I will be able to translate that to any sort of success in a larger, more competitive city.

I don't know.

OPENING DAY WOOOOOOOO

last night at the bar my friends were playing drinking jenga and i got in real quick for teh last game. One of the pieces I pulled was "Name four members of Wu-Tang Clan or drink 4" and I rattled off RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon then topped it off to show off with Inspectah Deck. It impressed.

If you were really a baller you would have busted into the lyrics of Method Man: From the slums of Shaolin, Wu-Tang Clan strikes again The RZA, the GZA, Ol Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef U-God, Ghost Face Killer and the Method Man

Yeah... this morning happened.

"Hey [girl], you need to drive me home. I have to shower and get ready for Mass."

...sorry Jesus.

I always wonder what these girls are thinking when they are at church.

If I can just get through Monday morning, this week should be fawesome.

Tonight, going to Philly to see the Alabama Shakes, getting Pats on the way home. Then work Tuesday and the Tigs bats are back against Nonny/Phan's Rays. Then Wednesday is my final workday this week, and after work I'm headed to DC for the long weekend, seeing Yellow Ostrich, my current favorite band at the Black Cat. Lots of H street after that.

Just went to H Street for the first time this past weekend.

Over the weekend I emailed a guy from a firm that I interviewed with on February 29 to follow-up again. It had been 3 weeks since I had heard anything, and I got an email this morning saying that they still had to complete one interview. They won't be able to do that until next week, and they will be making a decisions "hopefully" the week after that.

There are 3 candidates for this job and I was the first to interview. It will be 60 days from my call back interview before I hear anything assuming that they stick to their current timetable.

The VA Bar Exam Deadline is May 10 and the FL deadline is June 1.

On this Monday morning, with no Californication last night, I present to you one of the greatest music videos of all time:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back