• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chinatown DC -- Cool / inexpensive Restruants?

Logan and Commissary were sort of our de facto office lunch/dinner meeting spots back when I lived there.

Any recs between L'Enfant Plaza and Gallery Place? Meeting friends around 7:00.

Saw it. Looked like we may need a reservation. May try to do it tomorrow.

I've had a pretty good past week and thought I would sum up

Sushi Taro Omakase - I've done this a number of times, and it's defs incredible. It's an absolute must IMO.

Equinox - In all the years I've lived here I'd never been but had heard good things. It was an absolute abortion of a restaurant. Nothing about it was ok. The food was awful and the service was horrendous. I don't know why this place exists.

Conosci - a lot of people still don't know this place exists. I'd been once before and it was great. This time is was superb. They are defs bringing their A-game. I highly recommend checking it out.

Arroz - went last night and thought it was excellent. Mike Isabella hit a homerun with this place. We got the burnt eggplant, foie mousse and shellfish soupy rice and everything was incredible. Go.

Anyone in/near Old Town who hasn't gone to Nasime yet definitely should, before something ruins it. Remarkable.

Conosci is awesome. One of my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Bindaas the other day, was really good, heard they are moving it to Pennsylvania ave.

Went to Bindaas the other day, was really good, heard they are moving it to Pennsylvania ave.

Yeah, going to be right across the street from Founding Farmers.

Went to Tyber Creek last night. Thankfully it was quite good. We had the tuna crudo, spicy brussels, lamb shoulder and filet medallions, and everything was great. I think it'll do well. It's far better than Rustik was.

Anybody got some good brunch recs?

Like nice brunch? Or drinking brunch? Location?

Lots of places these days have bottomless deals.

I used to like Acadiana's Sunday jazz brunch, but admittedly haven't been in a while. They have a 3-course pre-fixe menu and you can add on drinks.

Also had a good brunch once upon a time (bottomless small plates and drinks) at Masa 14. I think all the Sandoval restaurants have a similar $35 bottomless deal.

Idk, just was looking for something new. I don't really care if it's bottomless. Certainly a bonus but would rather have good food.

Also haven't been in a while, but I second that Acadiana's brunch was always great.

Anyone ever tried the gospel brunch at the Howard Theatre?

Idk, just was looking for something new. I don't really care if it's bottomless. Certainly a bonus but would rather have good food.

Lupo Verde on 14th for good food.

Or Blue Duck Tavern if you are feeling fancy.

Back