• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Comey to Tesitfy About Trump Confrontations

-----
U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded the Russian government sought to influence the U.S. election in Trump's favor, a charge Russia has denied. Russian President Vladimir Putin, however, said on Thursday some Russians may have acted on their own.
------

Is this new info? Seems like an important admission even if it's probably false.

Are you referring to the last sentence in bold?

If so that's legit and has been buried in the plethora of stories coming out about this dumpster fire of an administration. I posted this on one of the other threads.

Putin: Patriotic Russians may be involved in hacking

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40122943

Last edited:
Memo's are utilized in a lot of professions. They aren't meant to be a word by word account of what happened, but instead an overview of the meeting that can be relied upon on later as to what happened. If Comey has memos that he wrote right after every meeting and gave to his chief of staff (that can't be revised) then that will go a long way in this testimony. Unless you think Comey was playing the long game from the beginning and setting Trump up?

People write memos to overview meetings they are in, so they dont forget details of the meeting? You mean like.... idk fucking notes???? People take notes during meetings in most professions??? You shut the front door, no waiiiiii. God damn thanks for your insight

People write memos to overview meetings they are in, so they dont forget details of the meeting? You mean like.... idk fucking notes???? People take notes during meetings in most professions??? You shut the front door, no waiiiiii. God damn thanks for your insight

TITCR

If so that's legit and has been buried in the plethora of stories coming out about this dumpster fire of an administration. I posted this on one of the other threads.

Putin: Patriotic Russians may be involved in hacking

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40122943

Putin is going down the same road he did with Crimea. 1) Not happening 2)Some guys might be doing something 3)Some patriotic Russians might be acting on their own 4) yeah, it was us. what are you going to do about it?

Putin is going down the same road he did with Crimea. 1) Not happening 2)Some guys might be doing something 3)Some patriotic Russians might be acting on their own 4) yeah, it was us. what are you going to do about it?

Bingo

Lots of note and memo taking in the crucial, essential life and death world of software sales!

If anyone would like to provide an explanation for why Trump might block Comey's testimony, please enlighten us.

Hillary's been dragged through the mud enough, no need for congress to rehash it again with Comey on the stand. Crooked Hillary is Crooked, but lets let sleeping dogs lie.

But they will.

For some reason it always cracks me up when people start trying to brag on the internets

Governing by lies, bold deception, slight-of-hand, denial of the obvious, utter disregard for truth, propaganda, etc. Trump's wet dream.

There have been attacks from the right about Comey lying and that it's convenient that he happens to have contemporaneous memos of meetings. I think this was what prompted that post since Tintin posed this exact scenario. Glad we agree on here that it's not weird Comey took notes after the meeting and that they're likely trustworthy even though Tintin is blinded by his partisanship.

"An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations." Big difference

There have been attacks from the right about Comey lying and that it's convenient that he happens to have contemporaneous memos of meetings. I think this was what prompted that post since Tintin posed this exact scenario. Glad we agree on here that it's not weird Comey took notes after the meeting and that they're likely trustworthy even though Tintin is blinded by his partisanship.

Nah just know human nature. It's convenient that all of a sudden you have memos that look bad for your former employer only after he shit cans you. If something bad happened, he should've said it then. Not like he ever had a problem leaking things in live time before, right? I mean isn't that what Hillary blames on her loss?

Back