• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Really hard to explain to a bunch of dumb fucks that think the earth is 6,000 years old and evolution is just the devil testing us that something evolved over the course of 3 years so that what once was in 2020 does not completely apply in 2022.

We may be at the point in history where it’s politically impossible in America to eradicate a virus with vaccination. People would rather die of the 2nd Spanish Flu then take Joe Brandon’s vaccine.

You-cant-fix-stupid...2.jpg

Last edited:
Will the US Fish and Wildlife Service allow us to give deer Horse Dewormer?

He should just go ahead and call it the Ministry of Health at this point.

It is absolutely nuts how much crazier FL has gotten since 2018, and I grew up there and know how crazy it is.

I hope that once DeSantis goes national, people will realize how horrible he is and send help.

I think any time Wake asks me for money I’m going to tell them I’m not giving them any until they put out a statement on Ladapo

I’m pretty sure the list of Wake grads doing shitty thinks is much longer than Ladapo.

Yeah, palma has a dining room filled with pinball machines and you can hardly get past them.

Back