• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever done the BMW Performance Driving School at the plant down in Spartanburg ? I’m thinking about sending the kids. They have one-day and two-day programs. The first day is all about learning to drive and safety stuff. The second day is about performance stuff and is probably a lot of fun.

Anybody ever done the BMW Performance Driving School at the plant down in Spartanburg ? I’m thinking about sending the kids. They have one-day and two-day programs. The first day is all about learning to drive and safety stuff. The second day is about performance stuff and is probably a lot of fun.

I haven’t done the full driving school, but I’ve done the shortened version a few times that comes with taking delivery of a new car there. It’s a ton of fun and you get to experience things you otherwise wouldn’t get to do like the skid pad, obstacle course, and off-road course. I’d definitely recommend it, especially for kids. It’s fun and they’d be better drivers and more comfortable handling a car after it.

I have not. I’m a Ford guy. I imagine this would be beneficial and fun.

I lived there from 1st to 7th grade. Would've gone to Lassiter HS if I stayed there. So, North Cobb close to the Cherokee Co. border.

Gotcha. I went to Sprayberry HS, the next HS south of Lassiter.
sprayberry and lassiter both beat my school (riverwood) in the HS football playoffs in the late 80s

though not many lines. we had a pass, asswipe
it never gets old to me to read your posts using butthead's voice

I have no idea what Stone Mountain is
I literally posted a video of it in this CT with the laser show

I haven’t done the full driving school, but I’ve done the shortened version a few times that comes with taking delivery of a new car there. It’s a ton of fun and you get to experience things you otherwise wouldn’t get to do like the skid pad, obstacle course, and off-road course. I’d definitely recommend it, especially for kids. It’s fun and they’d be better drivers and more comfortable handling a car after it.

Part of my problem is my daughter is 18 and thinks she’s at LeMans.

Ford Edge is not a bad car. I had one as a rental when the BMW got wrecked. But, I’d say it’s a step down from an Acura MDX.

exhausting and expensive. i could have gone to costa rica for 10 days instead

You weren't there this last weekend by any chance were you? I had people on two different occasions the first two days tell me, "Go Deacs" at Disney this past weekend, and I am so not used to that. The first time it took a couple seconds to register. Then on day three I saw somebody with Wake gear and told them "Go Deacs." Then at the airport there was a dude member of the cheer team there, along with a bunch from Iowa so I guess there was a competition of some sort there this past weekend.

blazing my way through Attack on Titan now. Reviews are that it's a Lost/GoT style show that manages to tie up all the loose ends. First Anime show I've seen, but it's good.

you're married but no dog, right? you're winning like Wake's football team. You make a bowl game most years but it's not like you're winning natties

get a dog and you're like our basketball team. not winning much of anything, not embarrassing

get a dog and have a kid? you're losing in Division 2
2 dogs, a kid and ex wife. Curious how DR would rate my winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back